Reviews for The Trip Home 2
mspacman1 chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
of course this makes me sad, but i totally get what you mean and understand it! It is a good place to stop their story there, but please know how much I will miss them and I will think of this incredible story often! Loved every minute of it!
izziey chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
maybe some of the fans that speculate soooo much about rob/kristen/jackson/peter should read this chapter.
izziey chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
thank you for posting such a realistic portrait of new parenthood!
sessahhh chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
This chapter was, to me, what having a child would be like - the difficulty, scheduling, not feeling beautiful anymore, not having time, and feeling disconnected when you make the time to do something special. Thanks for keeping it real (lol). As always, your writing is wonderful. I hope you don't think otherwise because I've failed to mention it as often as I should have but I really have missed reading things for the sake of reading a good story, a great plot, interesting character progression, etc. With your stories, I can focus on the good stuff and not annoying mistakes. You always take the time to perfect each chapter. It gives me a happy so thank you.
sessahhh chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I like that you had the entire pregnancy and birth in one chapter. It was quick but had a thoughtful, steady pace. Nothing felt rushed. And the name was wonderful - Emma Jane. Very cute. I love how each of them is constantly offering their special version of expertise - like love, affection, or just some much-needed encouragement.
sessahhh chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
:D :D :D Yay! All the happy feelings for this trio. I loved how realistic you made the process. The fact that it took several months and how your Bella went through all the emotions with each month that progressed. It was fabulous as usual. I like how she told everyone. Very sweet.

Loved this line in particular: "You tart! You know what I mean. Two pairs of boxers on the floor. Every single toilet seat left up…" hehehe
sessahhh chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Ah yes, I remember why I love this story - it creates the perfect storm for wanting to pounce on the hubs when I read on the weekend. Unfortunately, he's not here at the moment. On well, guess I'll just have to take care of things myself. *ahem* TMI? Meh, you'r probably used to it.

That last but at the end sort of hit close to home. It's sad when you've been trying to get preggo and you get the feeling it's gonna be it, only to get that single negative line when you pee on the stick. :/
izziey chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
so happy to see these three again. this was my introduction to poly and now that i have many poly friends, i am so grateful that i had some background.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yay! I finally had some I've to read your lovely sequel. I forgot how utterly amazing you are at just tossing in the sex between three people - like it's some easy feat. Love these characters and the fact that the first chapter is five years later and takes us back to their honeymoon in Greece. Yuuuum.
Lurecyka chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
I'm in shock that this story is ending...I love those guys so much and it is such a real pleasure to read; I can understand, but still...

Thanks so much for sharing this with us...I love you bb:)
Kim Ginsberg chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww dont end it!
erika shoval chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
Great job! Can't wait for the next episode.

Your story is original. I love how you write.
RubyLou chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
I've loved every minute 3!
obsmama chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
Wow

MsKathy I hope the years of loving these characters has shown you how much they really mean to me. Thank you for sharing this. I love getting in to them and if you wrote them forever I would read forever lol. I am excited to jump in to Good Boy and can't wait to see the futuretake of where we leave these 3 they will forever be in my heart. Love your writing and sweetness always.

xoxox

Corie
mycrookedsmile chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
It's perfect. You're perfect. It's funny, as I read her writing in her journal, I imagined that maybe she was remembering her life as an older woman. Looking back and reading her journals again.

I love how it turned out! I'll be looking forward to the future takes and C/E outtake.
1,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »