Reviews for The Trip Home 2
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Welcome back, fellow Utahn! So happy to see this story, and as always, you've done fabulous job with the chapter. The sensuality you describe among these three is so intense as to be almost visceral, even to me as the reader.

I can't wait to accompany these three through their baby-making process. Thank you for being willing to share your wonderful imagination with us!
HollettLA chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I remember when people kept telling me to read this story and my vaguely socially conservative mind couldn't quite wrap itself around the premise. But once I started, I couldn't stop reading and fell in love with them and their love.

So, I am obviously now fully on the bandwagon to continue the journey with them. Thanks for writing this story.

~Lisa
katmom chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I cannot tell you how tickled I am that we get to see MORE of these characters!

I love them, and I love how they love each other. Yes, the sex is hot too, but I think that's because of the LOVE they share.

What a joy this is!

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
mrstwister712 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Glad to see the gang in such a wonderful place 5 years in to the marriage. I expect exciting things and am looking forward to next Wednesday!
luvkiss1973 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG i looooooooooooooooooove poly stories, i think i remember reading the first one, but its been a while so i think i shall have to reread lol but wtg doll, keep up the great work, can't wait to see more
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Bb, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that you're posting these three again! I have missed them so much!

I love that you kinda quickly brought us up to speed on what's been going on with them but didn't linger too long on any part of it. And a 2nd trip to Santorini... Umm... yes, please!

I can't wait to see what journey you take these three on! Love you, bb!
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I'm so thrilled you've decided to continue this story line. What a nice surprise to see this in my twitter time line this morning! You have an uncanny ability to make the lemons so sweet that they flowed perfectly into the thoughts Bella had about having children. I absolutely cannot wait for more.
FenixMJR chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I am so glad to have them back again, thank you
edmom chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
i may have let out a little (ok not so little) scream when I saw this... so excited to have them back love it
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Have missed this trio so am excited to see this in my inbox. Will have to revisit "The Trip Home" and all the outtakes to get back up to full speed. I think its great Bella is contemplating having a baby...could not come into a more loving home. Thanks for this MsK, look forward to more.
amwine chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love it! I am so glad you are back with these three! I can't wait to see how their go. The trip was awesosme. Great job..thanks so much!
sparagus chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I have all but stopped reading fan fiction, but I saw this alert in my email and had to read it. TTH has always been one of my very favorites, so of course I have to read its sequel. :-) Can't wait to see where this one takes them! :)
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG their back *runs around doing happy dance* so excited.

Looks like we have some baby making on the way. all very exciting
Jeni K chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
YAY! I am so looking forward to how they will navagate all this. I was hoping for more to this story.
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow... what a great surprise.

Loved it! Miss these three.
1,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 Next »