Reviews for The Trip Home 2
win63 chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
Have just found The Trip Home stories, have been reading chapter after chapter. Absolutely loved them, they are fantastic, thanks for sharing these great stories.
Scared icy chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
Oh fuck in full blown out tears here thank u for a wonderful story
JD Thorn chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
The Trip Home 1 & 2 & outtakes have been one of my favorite fanfic reading experiences and that is saying a lot. I've read several hundred stories on ff . net and Twilighted and I can truly say I'm sad to have them end. The smut is fun, but the stories meant so much more. I personally am in a quote normal unquote family, but just do not understand why society doesn't just leave the unusual families alone. I would prefer to call them "chosen" families, like you did. They chose to be a family and were no matter what. That is a true family. That is how every family should be in my opinion. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful stories with us. I'm going to try to work throught your whole list of finished works. I rarely review, since I'm not a writer,( I'm too chicken to share anyway) so I feel it's wrong to judge someone else's work. I will tell you if I love something though. I LOVED thes works. Again, Thanks Jennifer Thorn
suz12 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
serious, at the beginning of chapter 5 you say your not going to reveal who Emma's father is? I want to throw my notebook across the room. I mean c'mon! At chapter 5?
ailofuen chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
I would be reading this story for ever... I love the caracters and their love for each other... Thank you very much for bring them up to us... Kisses
stephi910 chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
i hadn't realized trip home 2 had been posted, i'm so glad i stumbled upon it tho! really loved the sequel, and the stories in how close they all are! kinda wondering about why they would question emma's dna tho, you mentioned she has green eyes, and isn't that edward's thing?
loved reading, can't wait for more outtakes!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Thank you for this wonderful journey.
I'm looking forward to the outtakes.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hi, I have read all your stories except the one on Hiaties. This story is my favorite. I wished you would have made it longer. You seemed rushed to finish it. But, I still love it.
You an awesome writer and i hope you write more soon. Do you have any books on the way? I would love to read them if you do! If not, you should ! Thank's for sharing you mind with me. Rachell
drpharmgrl chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
Finally catching up on some long over due notes. Just wanted to thank you for this story. It was so enlightening and you gave a realistic portrayal of a poly family. I loved see the girls older. My favorite line was the response to "could you all just be normal?"

Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!
ArekWhitlock chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
I loved this sequel so much..
plz write moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
Loved this story! Mo
grabadietcoke chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
I really love how respectful you are to their relationship. While this isn't a life I'd choose for myself, I think consenting adults should have the freedom to love who they love, with the legal, social economic and acceptance that we all deserve in this world. I especially like how you've treated the children in this story, that they were given dna options but that in the end, their dads are their dads.
lwb chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
This has always been my favorite story and Part 2 has been great.
lwb chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
This has always been my favorite story and
Kimberley Ball chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
Sorry its taken me so long to read this chapter but life has been hectic and to be honest I keep getting distracted in both the Harry Potter and Merlin fandoms! LOL

I love that you have given us a glimpse of what the future holds. Its nice to see how happy everyone is and how well it all works. I cannot wait to get more along the way!
1,792 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »