Reviews for The Trip Home 2
AnnaLund chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
I've been binge-reading this story, and it just keeps getting better. I am floored by the reactions of the strangers around them, judging and condemning them. There is so much wrong in the world to get upset with FOR REAL, why do people have to piss on other people's happiness?

Jasper's broken leg is a terrible blow to him, but perhaps he can now be more of a family man? I think he would enjoy that.

thank you for writing this, I'm sorry I've been so fail at reviewing.

anna
Just Me Alone chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Poor Jasper, that is awful. And for Bella to have to see that in a magazine while everything is going on at home, my heart breaks for them.
jadetwilighter chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Thank you for posting such wonderful outtake!
cullensgrl chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
So amazing and wonderful. I have loved these characters so much and will read about them again and again. You have such a gift with words and I will follow you in whatever you write next.
somethingblu chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
Thank you so much for writing this.

You've carried a part of me with this story and though I hats to see it end... you're right. It's beautiful.

Thank you. For all you've written.

-somethingblu
erika shoval chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
awesome chapter updatea again soon!
twi nana chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
Oh my, how sweet, and thank you for letting us see how the girls have grown up. WOW-loved it!
StackedLikeSookie chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
My sweet lovely MsKathy, I had tears in my eyes when I read this. I'm glad they just had the two girls & they never found out who the biological dads were. Of course, it really doesn't matter, blood doesn't make you family, love does. I can just see Edward older with a little grey at his temples & reading glasses...drool! I'm actually reading The Trip Home again...can't help myself!

you've seen the Cosmopolis trailer of course...Rob fucking in a limo...just as hot as Rob in the Aston with a martini!

I did squeely claps when I got your twitter friend request! XOXO
mimimgr chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
I was bit surprised they didn't have anymore... thought they might try one more time. Had a tear at the wnd when Em was walking with her 2 Dads.
ChefJayla chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
Oh yay! Loved this futuretake. Thank you.
AHotMess chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
Damn you Ms. Kathy! :). You have left me an emotional sloppy mess! ::rolls eyes at myself::

I LOVED the outtake, maybe more so because my oldest is 17 and I'm realizing all to quickly that time with your kids is fleeting and that it's your spouse(s) that get you thru.

Perfect story, perfect timing Korissaa a freakin mess!

Thanks as always

Xoxo
Lurecyka chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Thanks, thanks, thanks...It was so good to read about them again :) Love you bb !
CullenFan1 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Wow, I will miss them. You've done such a great job with this story, and the ending was perfect. I hope it'll help to open a few minds.

Thanks
ckcpurple chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Awwww! Too sweet! I love that she decided not to get the test and that they both walked her down the aisle. Boy am I gonna miss the schmexing with this trio! GAHHHHH! ;-)
ckcpurple chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
Can't say I'm not sad because I am. If you wrote them forever, I would happily read about them forever because they are my favorites. That said, I completely understand and it is a good stopping place. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have loved every minute with this crew and will revisit them often.
1,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »