Reviews for The Trip Home 2
mspacman1 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Loved, loved, loved it!
pipelynn chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
LOVED this! Made me cry when they are getting ready for the wedding...so sweet. Glad they are all so in love. also happy not to know the biological parent although i think you hint at it with one having green eyes when talking about esme...i also couldnt tell if esme was still living. thanks for writing!
FenixMJR chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
I loved, loved the futuretake seeing them ok with the girl all grow up it was beautiful, thank you
Court0624 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Great chapter!
MinaRivera chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Seriously, Jasper is not a character many people write and yours is one of my favorite! I loved looking into his playful horny mind. Hehehehe.

Thanks for this outtake. And THANK YOU FOR THE REC AT THE FICTIONATORS! You totally made my day with it.

xoxoxox ~Mina
drtammy1511 chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
My dearest Kathy,

That was beautiful! I'm so glad that Emma never got the DNA testing and was able to accept her two fathers. However, I do want to ask...where was my Olympics? *cries tears*

I'm so glad that Bella finally put her degree to use, and to be able to work with Jasper in his foundation - ah, heaven!

Loved the lemon, as always. Thanks so much for making Jasper the meat of the sandwich! HOT! But, as you know, my dear, Jasper has always been my meat - though I'm reading something over at the TWCS that's making Edward too hot to touch, lol.

I loved the ending scene. Emma's wedding with both of her Dads giving her away...wonderful. *sniffles*

Hope there are many more outtakes from Jasper's POV...

Your friend,

Tammy
3waypetal chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Ah! This was so good! I'm so incredibly sad that the Trip Home is over, but this outtake was fabulous and steamy and so well-written. I was disappointed to hear that they only had two kids (I always imagined them with more), but the way their family is is perfect. Great job.
SuperAsh chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Gah! *flaily hands*

Once again your pull my heart strings. I adore the way you write Jasper appreciating his two spouses bodies even after all the years that have passed. How much he loves them both just as they are, knowing that smile he gets will only ever be seen by one other. Don't we all hope that our spouse(s) appreciating our aging body in the same way? Of course we do, because none of us look the same way we did 20 or 30 years ago.

Thank you as always for sharing your beauty 3
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
How sweet. I am sad to see this story come to an end :-(
rmcrms5 chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
I'm glad I saved this update for tonight. It brought tears to my eyes and was a great way to wind down a Sunday evening.
BLilTXgirl chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
I love Jasper! How great to get little glimpses into the girls growing up and some of their interactions with their Dads. I can't help but giggle at the thought of one of the girls yelling "Dad!" and both Edward & Jasper turning around. LOL

And how cute that years later there are still youngsters out there who are star struck by Jasper!

More than anything, I love that more than 20 years later they are all still so close and the desire is still there even if the fire is more of a slow burn that flashes over on occasion.

Thanks for another little bit of time spent with these three (well, five, I guess). :)
memakitty chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
a lovely finish to a sweet story! thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with me.
Darcyfan14 chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Mskathy You're one hell of a writer.
jennayg123 chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Aww I'm so sad about Esme! But other than that, I love how happy their lives have become. They all deserve it after what they went through to get there!
kelmikmag chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
WOW - great ending to a great story! I will miss this family too!
1,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »