Reviews for Damn you, autocorrect!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 7/27
Please, more! I loved this little story. Edward is just so sweet, and there's so much lovely build-up to indicate that Edward would flourish with Bella taking care of him while Jake would benefit from a quiet, strong father figure, and Bella would once again have someone to rely on (and, as autocorrect hinted, f*ck).
traceybuie chapter 1 . 4/1
The woman is going to have to make the first and subsequent moves with this Edward. He is way too timid. I liked this one-shot. It was really cute.
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 2/27
Love It!
GraceHenri chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Love it! This really is a diamond in the rough. I love awkward, shy and nerdy Edward.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Go Bella.
Reader-many chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Great story! And I wouldnt mind to read more of them ;)
cappcat chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Like everyone else, I'm wondering why it's marked complete? Such a great little teaser that could definitely become a full blown fic! Thanks for writing and do co spider more.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Fantastic story! Please consider expanding it!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Oh my...
2brown-eyes chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
My thoughts...why is this marked complete. I would love to see more of this.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Would love to this continued. So funny and so good.

Lori
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
omg, funny and sweet and some sad but yes, more is needed
loved it, thanks for sharing
bonz245 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Very good..thanks.
CSG chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I laughed so hard. Thanks for sharing it. :)
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Loved it! **IF** there were more i would have hoped that this would have happened Get Jacob on track and out of the clutches of Royce first then, once that is achieved Mr Edward Cullen can tap Mrs Bella ;-) Then again it's note my story just my own thought. BUT really super cute text fail for those two. THANK God it has never happened to me in real life with a teacher (just family and friends)... enough of my rant. Loved it 3