Reviews for Ultimate Justice
Rexfan1333 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Really good start!
Taiski chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This should prove interesting...
Trying -Helps chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
That was different, defiantly not what I'm used to reading.

I'm asking everyone to take the good person test.
Shalemaster chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Go with what feels best
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
ok first Fame vs. Covert I have to point out that robin kid flash aqualad and speedy/red arrow were know for years before the team started so it shoudnt be that much more of a problem ben

second The Endgame of Season One even if the plumbers know about starros races dosent mean that thay know starros there and about season two you could say the same about the green lanterns fixing the problem but they didnt

dont know about the time skip sorry
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
I'm willing to give you suggestions on some of the problems. PM me and I'll try.
kuromi123 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
OMG, I love this story it's freakin awesome! Continue it soon please. :)
Graybook chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Story is a little bit crazy but cool. The way you've merged villains and their powers is nicely done, making them difficult but not overpowered.

Now, a couple of complaints. One, sometimes it doesn't say who is speaking. Two, you've broken up the longer speeches which is nice, but without any " I sometimes forget that it's dialogue.

If this helps great. If not feel free to ignore. Either way keep going, I'd like to see where you take this story.
bookwyrm31 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I am enjoying the story, but the paragraph breaks are weird. They seem to come at random intervals and there are way too many in the middle of someone talking.
brave kid chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
hey great chapter,i really looking foward to see what going to happen next,please keep it up
avatoa chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Wait, are you saying that the worst is yet to come? Damn, I am really looking to reading the next couple of chapters then.
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
scariest thoughts...

an Osmosian Darkseid with brainiac/upgrade boosting him

a Mana Alien Lex Luthor

Any Major villian with a rulebreaking alien X..

doctor light(teen titans series) fused with breedle brothers...lol

...Darkseid/Trigon/Dark Ultimate Ben/Dagon combination.
aragthi chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
just started reading Ben 10 crossovers, and I have to say I really like your idea. Usually Im not a big fan of merging worlds, I prefer to bring aspects, or characters from one place to another. But I have to admit that you are pulling it off. Hope you update soon.
ALI-MEI chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Great chapter. I especially liked the intro of Ben 10,000-Nice! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Malix2 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Interesting new chapter, keep up the good work. :)