Reviews for What If
ScoreLaine chapter 6 . 8/21
What if on the second episode 'Valiant' Arthur heard Merlin do the incantation to make the snakes on the shield come alive, how much different would the show been if Arthur knew from basically the beginning?
TheRavenclawGem chapter 3 . 4/27
Firstly GAIUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D":
I would like to say that I have read much Merlin fanfiction in my day, and it is apparently very hard to write Uther. You have succeeded beautifully. Well done! I am greatly enjoying this little drabble thing, and (apart from very minor spelling mistakes) I am yet to find fault with you writing! (and I can be very picky) keep it up!
TheRavenclawGem
Sparky199 chapter 9 . 2/11
Great how bout the hollow queen episode please?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BYrnTHE LOVE OF YOUR WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOWrnYOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO 1. say your name ten your mom's name five 3. say your crushes three timesrn4. paste this to four other you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest if you read this and do not paste this, then yournwill have very bad THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHENrnYOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERSrnON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY works
guardianofdragonlore chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
This chapter was amazing. Thank you.
katie131925 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
This. Is. So. Good!
Please write more :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
I love these one-shots! So cute! Just a friendly tip, when Merlin says "Pick me", it kind of sounds like he means pick him to live. But I love your story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
cool
HaveACuppaT chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
These are really awesome! Keep writing!
firelilly chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
make Arthur hear the conversation between Merlin and Uthers ghost in the tears of Uther Pendragon
RangerMarie chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
This is my favorite so far, I think. That seems just like Merlin. Magic is allowed but he still feels as if he has betrayed Arthur because he has magic. I would have loved to see their talk, see how it turned out, but that's okay. It was amazing anyway! Thank you!
diamondred chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
I love what-ifs and these are written so well.

You mentioned something about doing a chapter on the last episode - welll - my suggestion is a 'What if' where Arthur recovers from Mordred's wound and both Merlin and Arthur come back to Camelot triumphant. Cause in my mind - that ending makes me feel a little better, wasn't really a fan of the reincarnation spin at the end.
Midoriko-sama chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Ah, I can honestly say that I loved these. There is a lovely resonance to them. And if you are still taking suggestions for these after that disastrous ending (really, why did they do that to us?) I would love to beg for two scenes that have always titillated me. One is the scene where Morgana comes to speak with Gaius, and when speaking about magic, Merlin says 'I wish there was sometthing I could say', and at that point, everything in the shot is indicating that Merlin has made a massive mistake. The music slows, Morgana steps away where before she stepped closer and closer, and you just FEEL the link breaking there. I would really be intetested to see what would have happened if Merlin had reduced the didtance himself and hugged her instead, saying he would protect and help her. Another pivotal scene is the one in the catacombs, where Merlin tells her they can find another way. I wonder what would have happened if Morgause was killed and Morgana took Merlin's offer. As you can tell, they are both of a Mergana lean, but I will admit they come from curiosity on my part with all the wasted potential of this pairing. And of course, the chance that this ending did not have to occur.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
I really loved reading all of these. You're such a good writer! Thank you for writing all of these!
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013