Reviews for Winter Song
Sassyvampmama chapter 68 . 11/28/2020
Thanks for sharing this one with us.
Sofphs chapter 16 . 8/3/2020
Poor Edward. He was just trying to discover himself and grow a bit more into his skin.
I would advise Bella to make him work for it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2018
Seems like he was excited to leave Seattle and only Bella was heartbroken-of course. I hope she doesn’t jump right into a relationship with him. He didn’t mourn their relationship he didn’t truly love her. So far there’s been more regret for “Vic.”
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2018
Two years is a “long term” relationship? Or had they just been having problems for the last two years? That’s still new imo.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
He hasn’t thought of her at all. Nice. I don’t even have to read the next chapter to know she’s been in love with him this whole time and has probably had minimal interaction with other men because of him.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2018
Eh she is kinda desperate...i would be on guard around him
DMBSJB18 chapter 65 . 2/8/2017
Um, what the hell? That was a freaking dick head freaking hormonal teenage girl reaction on Edwards part. Like, what are we, twelve?! Get freaking over yourself. He is pretty much the worst boyfriend/fiancé ever. Why Bella wants to uproot her whole life for him makes absolutely no sense to me
DMBSJB18 chapter 63 . 2/8/2017
Heh. Well glad Edward got his head sort of out of his ass. He expected Bella to do all the work to get them together. He gave her a seriously crappy proposal. Honestly, he's kinda a shit boyfriend
DMBSJB18 chapter 55 . 2/7/2017
Okay, all the bloody term of endearments are driving me insane!
DMBSJB18 chapter 53 . 2/7/2017
Wow. Bella's like a hormonal teenager. And seriously, Edward just compared Bella to Victoria? He's definitely not ready to be in a new relationshipe
DMBSJB18 chapter 51 . 2/7/2017
Straight from Vic's bed to Bella's bed. Nice Edward. Maybe he's the kind that needs to be in a relationship
DMBSJB18 chapter 45 . 2/7/2017
This whole hey handsome thing and pretty girl thing is quite annoying. Like gag worthy. And I'm usually a romantic at heart
DMBSJB18 chapter 40 . 2/7/2017
Yeah right it's been a while for edward. Oh hi, remember your serious girlfriend Vickie that you just broke up with less than a month ago?
DMBSJB18 chapter 23 . 2/7/2017
Sooooo he just got out of a relationship with someone he thought he was going to marry, and now he's all the sudden all about Bella? I don't buy it :(
DMBSJB18 chapter 21 . 2/7/2017
Nice Edward. You left B because you wanted to go
Out and screw other chicks. You seriously JUST broke up with your long term girlfriend- one that you were willing to work for, where you weren't willing to work for Bella. I just. He's an idiot and he truly doesn't deserve to have Bella's just be like "sure, let's try again! You broke my heart but whatever!"
3,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »