Reviews for Sweet Addictions
love
thi 3
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Arya May chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh shit, that was hot... Good job! I loved it!
Fantasia V chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Uwaaaaah! It's so cute how Austria just confronts Prussia like that.

The story was kinda short and the detail was a bit lacking, but the concept was really original. I would have never thought of this in a million years!
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I hope you don't mind if I copypaste a rec I did of your story here for you!

Instigator Austria, oh I love it! I love when authors write a character that people see predominantly one way in another way, such as this. Yes, Austria can do something like this without acting like a total uke or coming off as weak/desperate! (Can you tell I've read one too many fics like that? They're not always bad, but you get tired of seeing a character written only one way.) And the characterization doesn't suffer, the writing made me able to see Prussia as a smoker and Austria as a concerned partner willing to do something like this. Also, did I mention that the premise is hot? I can imagine so many scenarios... The word 'partners' used towards the end jarred me a bit, but when I think about it, I actually really like the term and hear it used a lot in things I'm involved in. I'd like to see it used more in fics.
AMxAsN chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
The BEST substitute for smoking. Or anything, really. *heart*
Alaska chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
If I take up smoking, can I get some "help" from Austria in quitting? Such a fun story!