Reviews for DaddyBats Counseling Service
Marvelous piece of work. Enjoyed every bit. Must say, I was especially amused by green arrow #5. I laughed hysterically. Thank you for sharing your fluff and humor.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
too funny and robin knows everything go him
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Very nice work on this! It was written very well, and the idea behind it was great. I liked how Batman had all of those memories about Robin, and helped the others.
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Phhh i seriously dout u r gonna make a second part ,and if u did it wouldn't be for
bookworm35710 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
please write more
XiaoWing chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Love it
Great story :)
NarnianChick chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
LOL
DaddyBats:Since when did I become the JL Consalor?
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Awesome! My favorite was #5 by far!
Hawkeye Mihawk chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I hope there is a second part to this. This was great!
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
...and I thought Dina was good at advice, but this shows that Batman is better at it than her...go Bruce Go!
Nightwing Lady chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is so cute! x3 I especially loved Green Arrow's second appearance and that flashback with little Dick offering Bruce's date ice cream xD I loved absolutely ever bit of this story!
Le tueur silencieux chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Suckers! They got owned by the bat!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
What if ROBIN had to deal with his teammates asking him for advice, and that's why Batman's advice worked, because both mentors and proteges got advice? Unknowingly, this counseling thing could be a team effort between Diock and Bruce.

But hey! Enough about what ifs, this story is wonderful and entertaining, so thanks for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This rocks. My two favorites were Ollie's and Clark's.
Everything he knew about Kryptonian culture, pie, and farms.
Pie?