Reviews for DaddyBats Counseling Service
newdog14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Ok this is EPIC! LOL hope you write a second part!
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This was fantastic! Batman has all the answers. It was pretty WAFF too.
ARL15 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I enjoyed looking over this for you, it was no problem at all. I was happy to see that you extended one of the flashbacks, the more Robin and Batman scenes the better. I did not realize this may be more than a one-shot, so I look forward to reading the second part if it comes! :D
JDKloosterman chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Unexpected and enjoyable. Personally the first one seems a bit off... when Batman tells someone they can't come, they don't come. And Robin's always been the sidekick.

But outside of that, it's a whole lot of fun, especially Batman's growing exasperation with the unparental leaguers. And Green Arrow's second dilemna-dealing with a PMS'ing girlfriend and sidekick-is hilarious. Good to see Clark also getting his act together.

Batman has really been surprisingly parental in the Young Justice series. It's a somewhat odd take, and refreshing, in a way.
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! I love the yjanonmeme so much, there has been some amazing fic because of it and this is no exception! I do hope you add a second part!
Madame Artemis chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Aww how sweet. Please write more of this. Especially with more JL members its just funny how all of them went to Bats. *giggle* till next time
lover of all shipping chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
funny :)
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
MORE KORII PLEASE MORE. Loved it, it's funny how Dick had done the same things that well except with Artemis and BC, but he knew what to do. LOVE IT 3
awesomenaruto chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
it would be cool if there was a second part! this was really hilarious and awesome!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8