Reviews for Rions Thoughts
VincentKyoya chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is ok for me about 5/10. It can be improved I think if you can put more detail into describing the other characters. Overall I think you grasped Rion thoughts and feelings well and if you include more detail into describing more characters it would turn into something better.
juniort chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
"He is still a pervert, but he is my pervert."

That's a great line. You got into Rion's character really well. I'm still surprised at how few stories there are for Cage of Eden. Its a great story. But anyways, good job. I really like this story.
K. E. Holden chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is so cute! I wish there were more fan-ficton for Cage of Eden! I guess I'm not helping though since I haven't written any, but really it is hard! It's such great story but it's not an easy one to create an OC that will fit in. I love this idea of yours though! The ending is amazing "he's a pervert but he's my pervert"! Loved that, laughed like crazy! Great job!
hani08 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
nice work..!)

I really liked it and please write more cage of eden fanfics..!
Sweetcutsofrelease chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very cute at the end. I give it 2 thumbs up! Nice flow to the writing and clear to understand.
adeptitachipoker chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Awesome! Somebody finally created a Cage of Eden fanfiction branch :) Nice story too
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The manga has so many interesting characters, yet there is only one story? Anyway, good work. I think you got Rion down pretty well.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
you are the first person to do this story! yay!
Bkob chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Just gotta say: Props for having the ONLY Cage of Eden fanfic on here.