Reviews for Unexpected Love
Hikaru18920 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Love the story line so far bt in this one it seemed rushed bt other then that I loved it.
kyuumihaira chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
SOOOO F*CKING CUTE!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
awwwww that end is sooo sweeetttttttt i love it
Mana Rei chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
LOVE IT!
Mana Rei chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I love it and its so sad too. T-T
Butterfree chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
That was just so...sweet! I love how caring yet pushy you make Wolfram. If he ever gets past that stubbornness I can really imagine him turning into the way you wrote here. The ending itself was worded in a slightly cliche way, but the story itself was enjoyable.

Thanks for the read! CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Another great chapter; shame that all the nobles treat Yuri like that despite all that he's done. Once again though, I take his seriousness and crying a tad OOC.

Don't worry Yuri. Wolfram will only accuse you of cheating about every day XD Difference is he won't actually hurt him while doing it. CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Ah, go Conrad! I'm loving how you wrote him, since most Wolfram/Yuuri fanfics tend to be slobby with his personality.

Butterfree chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter. You've really shown how no one's really a bad person in a love triangle, but just not suited for another. The only thing that threw me off was that your version of Yuri is a lot more serious than his usual self, which I can't really imagine him ever growing out of.

Butterfree chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Definetly a great start. I'm liking how you're actually developing Wolfram's angst stage so well before delving into any romance between him and Yuri. Makes the pace a lot more enjoyable.

Fatin Adolfina chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
It might seem a little unnecesary for me to review, but I loved this story so much that I want to! This is my favorite chapter, but it's also my least favorite because it's the end. I LOOOVVVVVVEEE re-reading this chapter over and over again, it was so sweet. You're my new favorite author, so expect to see more reviews from me!
Yuni Ilzah-18 chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
OMG! So kawaii ne I can't help but smiling on this story of yours XD I love it so much Thanks for making it and I really enjoy reading it with all my heart XD WolframxYuuri 3 FTW!
jspgnh1234 chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
Awesome!seqel please!
SilverSnowlynx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I liked the idea but I could not read more than two chapters since your english is not really good. You should get a beta to look at it and then repost it. I would really like to read it so I hope this is something you will do.
backtorealwaysorry chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Great story..i like and love it...soooo sweetttt... .
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »