Reviews for Blowing Off Steam
boldpens chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Really great fic!
anderpson chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is so good and so hot!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
gah, this is amazing! somehow, you still manage to get the sweetness of klaine through all the rough hot angry sex :D
crissmequick chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Jen chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
erisgregory chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh the goodness of this story. I kinda want now I have to go stalk your page and see if you wrote anything else.
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
i really like this story, it's really hot.

i do have a question though, is this established relationship or not? i couldn't tell.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
WOW. I ship Draco and Harry, and this was like reading one of those fics (a lot of them started with a fight that turned into lust, just like this) but with Kurt and Blaine twist- and even though I prefer vanilla!sex, this was TOTALLY hot! Thanks for writing!
wildemoon chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Sexy and fun. Dig it!
myeyesnow chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Fuck did someone pull the Sun closer to the Earth because that was hot! And when I saw Blaine punch that bag omg i was practically on my knees begging for him infront of the television. My naughty bits are now satisfied thank you.
Juniperandroid chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I like their club way better to orgasms are involved. Didn't see that coming thought it makes the most sense.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
serious contender for best post-ep glee fic ever. just sayin'.
t chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
crazily enough I loved this!
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
wow, when the making out started i just stared at my screen and said: "HOT!"

really great. i'm so happy to see someone so on-the-ball about that little tib-bit of info. I really wish they'd spend more time on Blaine's backstory instead of dropping tiny hints here and there and never fully exploring them.

Great job!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
so sexy.

That little tumble in the floor was awesome.