Reviews for Naruko Uzumaki
belladu57 chapter 73 . 8/27
Very good
karrieanimegirl chapter 2 . 8/6
Rocierra chapter 72 . 5/16
This chapter was hilarious I love how naruko kick bunny sasuke in the air and I bet sasuke is starting 2 like naruko he just doesn't want to accept it because he's revenge comes first can't wait for you to find out the truth in shippuden sasuke and awesome story I read the whole thing it's great when u get the chance I hope u make the next chapter.
Rocierra chapter 73 . 3/15
I love this story i hope i'm not bothering you i'm sorry if i am but when you get the chance i hope you make the next chapter soon
divergentlover523 chapter 73 . 12/3/2015
Purely, absolutely amazing! It only took me a couple of days to read this, and during that whole time I never wanted to put my phone down. You're one of the rare authors who hasn't given up on their story. I was really glad with how far you got and how many chapters there were! They blew my mind away! Keep on updating! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 60 . 11/20/2015
...Did Sasuke seriously just steal every film and burn them
idea.getthe chapter 73 . 11/18/2015
For a daily life, it was nice but I was hoping for something epic...
ShizuUchiha80 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is a good fanfic
angelvan105 chapter 73 . 11/17/2015
It good hearing you again! No time no see! It was very adorable and funny chapter! way to go! Thank you!
Mikki4mikey chapter 72 . 4/28/2015
Awesome! Pls update soon
animefairy299 chapter 72 . 3/10/2015
Please continue your naruko story
Natalie chapter 61 . 1/19/2015
Please update soon its been ages as well and can you put in the action soon as well can you hurry up and put integrity action soon please and can you update on the the movie as well and can you do the last naruto movie as well please update soon put in the action soon as well and can you do shippuden as well so like I said update soon please it's really good
Blades of Fury chapter 72 . 12/31/2014
Hey this is Charmanderfan.I just changed my username and great story and a happy new year.