Reviews for Such Beautiful Snow
Dream of Californication chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This... This is why I still have faith in fanfiction. A lot of stories I've read have been complete shit, but this one... It was absolutely amazing.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
D.O.C
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
beautiful
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Not really a Sess/Kag fan but this was really good. Descriptions were on point. I liked reading from POV. Great job.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
that's one way of celebration such a reunion :)
SnapDragon318 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I liked it. :D
MsAnimeLuva chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
A wonderful piece of work, but the lemon seemed a little rushed into. I understand its a one-shot, so it could not be delayed. Never the less, I enjoyed the details and imagery. Thank you.
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

I LOVE IT! XD

*whimpers* why'd you no continue? DX

...

This story deserves a award!
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Beautiful imagery in the comparison of Sesshoumaru and snow. Lovely. :)
Darkraven Haven chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
An amazing story, well written!
Rozy07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
wonderful! thisstory needs a sequel... or to be made into a longer story!
stargazer starluver chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Dang. Good job.
Inulover chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was so well written...*blush*
LouvreG chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Beautiful scene. A very classy lemon, which are unbelievably hard to find :) Another aspect that was intriguing was the fact that the characters stayed true to their personalities and actions despite a non-storyline setting. Wonderful job, you are an awe-inspiring writer :)
Rasika-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
(Blushing like mad) Sweet Christmas, that was amazing! Loved it. Fan-fucking-tastic. D
Lexy0o chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Fabulously written. I can honestly say this is one of the best stories I have read in an extremely long time. I thought the characters were spot on and I loved the attention to detail. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to seeing more from you. Perhaps another Lemon? ;)