Reviews for Bomb's Away
neweldi chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Thanks, I love it :)
agentpiperh chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I watch both Bones and Grey's Anatomy, and I have definitely seen the Rebecca episode, but I somehow totally missed that Jessica Capshaw played Rebecca.

Anyways, great story!
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awww! :D
WriterRoxxy chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Amazing! I love it and I think you have caught all of the characters perfectly which is hard to do! Very impressed!
Drii chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awesome! I could practically see Bones, Booth, Callie and Arizona... I particularly enjoyed Bones "although it makes no rational sense, his presence does make me feel better" and I could see Arizonas doing this: "Before Callie could respond, she kicked the wheels out of her shoes and pushed off down the hall smoothly." hahahaha PERFECT!
Daxina chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I like this chapter! I hope you write more!
martee chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
okay.. i like this one.. though i really thought rebecca and arizona are one person lol

can you make a fan fic about maura/arizona or arizona/kate todd?
Tifus chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
i don't know why i didn't read this one already
Riley Bernard chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hey. So I know this was written a while ago, but I always love getting reviews on old stories, so I thought I'd spread the love around a little. Very funny. When I saw a this crossover with these characters I wondered if you'd play around with JCap being in both. Great idea.
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Totally cute! Loved it!
ikilledyoufirst chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Heh, good one! Arizona/Rebecca references. HAHA.
Candi chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You should continue it! love it!
superfan21 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
No! This should be more than a one-shot! This was awesome!
Xaphyre chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
omggggg! this was sooo cute! so much fluff *sigh* amazing!
DarkRedWillow chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
At first I thought about why I hadn't read this before you posted it, but then I remembered that I did :P Still freaking loving it, my friend! I loved the interaction between Callie and Booth, it felt as if they were old friends even though they had just met. :D