Reviews for If It's Love
Tairulz chapter 20 . 6/22
Loved the story! Very well written :D
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
I kept giggling throughout this XD
No matter how cliche it got it is cute and funny as hell
lulu422 chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
Yay, I liked it, great work.
SayMrrp chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
Awesome. I love this! So cute, and Antonio is adorable!
Tmnt-OC-Story Writer chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
i love the ending. "FUCK YOU! im no bride!" hahahah i laughed at that!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I just love this
This is my fifth time reading it
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
He was 11. Just saying.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Lol... "dear God no..."

SOOOOOO not my reaction to 2/3 of the BTT, mine is more of a... why do I still have my pants on?

Really good so far of what I have read. If you want to ignore my franceness. But anyway... it's really good. Can't wait to read the rest, then check out some of your others!
xxikurumixx chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Okay when I first read this I forgot to tell you. There are still a lot if McDonalds with playgrounds you just have to look. Though I don't see alot of the ones with Ronald sitting on a bench anymore.
Britannia Cheshire Cat chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
XD Loved it! I pretty much read it all in one night, and I have work tomorrow too. XD if I'm tired at work, I'm blaming your addictive Spamano fics and addictive writing! XD Keep it up!
Person chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
...I haven't read all your stories, but this was my favorite so far... I'm kinda sad it's over, you could have done so much more! But I guess it's best to quite while you're ahead. Plus you can't really beat that ending.
Person chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I know it's cliche, but I love overprotective fathers... I'm really happy about this :)
Person chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
After reading some of your other stories I found while I like your writing, I'm nota fan of your conflicts most of the time. This one has a lot of potential and I hope it will be as good as I suspect it will be.
A Fan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
WOW Interesting story...where is the rest! You are a tease. Very good story, more please.
black-misty-sky chapter 20 . 12/10/2012