Reviews for This is not the end
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
W-woah. That was amazing... I'm speechless...
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So good! Sequel?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
love it. I love how you have the point of view from a player of second life, but not seemingly from a known major character.
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I was really surprised when I found out after I read this that english isn't your first lanuage. I thought you wrote it really well, it sounded like you've been writing in english your whole life. Awesome job, I don't know anyone else who could write that well in a second language (I sure as hell can't)
Makoto Naegis closed account chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Okay, I read your profile and then this afterwords.

Your English does not suck! I think your English is just fine! You do really good writing in English, and you should be proud of it.

I'm learning Spanish, so if you want to see a failure, check out my Spanish. It's awful.

P.S. Your story was so cute and great!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You should have more confidence! You wrote this story with far better English than many native speakers! I am being completely honest about that - the amount of people who write poor English despite it being their first language is a sadly large number.

This was a beautiful "ending" to Half Prince and I loved the way you could instantly tell who Lan was even though no one really recognized her. I would *love* to see a second chapter to this, showing the Odd Squad's reaction to Lan's speech. Will you ever continue this? I hope so!
Kenshin El chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awwwww. I like this has closure.
KuwaNeko chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
really cute story, really cool

lol, yeah, Lan tends to be a lot shyer (than prince), but she does know how to give encouraging speeches. lol, wonder how many actually recognised the blood elf in her

it's always kind of scary when you write in your non-native language, you did a good job. and it's a really sweet story and all. good job
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awww... This was super cute! I get the feeling of being nervous for writing fanfics that are not in your native lenguage and... OMG you are from Finland *faints* I have always wanted to know someone from there! (No reason in particular)

It's soooooo nice to meet you. Great chapter and see you around if you ever feel like making more 1/2 Prince fanfic... I agree there are too little! But then again... There are not so few for the size of the comunity, and it's growing and... I'm still exited that you are from Finland! (talk about being random)

See you around _