Reviews for Close Your Eyes, Make a Wish
Entnora chapter 10 . 1/4
I used to be a big fan of Hetalia and I'd read fanfictions all the time. Today, I suddenly remembered this fic. I took around fifteen minutes straight trying to find it, searching it up on Google, "carrot boy" etc.. Finally found it and I'm exhausted, I have to save this. Thank you for writing this amazing fanfiction.
SoonToBeHero chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
This was lovely! The perfect remedy for when I was home sick today. You’re a wonderful author! 3
Nora chapter 10 . 4/8/2017
Even though it's short, it should deserve the same amount of respect as the others.
Finland is very good at naming people/pets...
Ahh! Ladonia!
Eevastiina chapter 10 . 2/1/2017
What can I say...?
Wonderful ending for a wonderful story.
Eevastiina chapter 2 . 1/30/2017
By any chance: was that boy who was looking inside the shop Sealand?
Ktkat9 chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Omfg. This story was soooo cute!
ParanoidSylph chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
"Man, it would really suck if this got stolen, or if someone decided they wanted to go to war with us over this thing."
I literally laughed out loud at this, oh my god. If only Ilmarinen had thought about that when he made the Sampo in the Kalevala, lol.
ParanoidSylph chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
I love the reference to Pohjola. I think it's beautifully ironic, though, that Finland is seeking refuge in a place named after the people who fought a war against Kaleva - the father state of the Finnish hero Väinämöinen, upon whom Finland's human surname is based. It's kind of poetic, really, lol

Anyway, I'll just keep reading.
Dantefic chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
yeet333 chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Ladoniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
naveed jameel chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Dear Sir /Madam,

Having this opportunity we may introduce ourselves as Importers and indenting agents of New & used Machinery, Iron & Steel and allied products all over the world according to the requirements of our local market.
Now we are interested to import of new and used “Candy Dispenser” from European suppliers. You know this business is flourishing in Pakistan with an accelerated speed. It is therefore, we seek prices of your products for introducing in the market because our clients have shown their interest in quality products with competitive prices.

You are requested to please let us have your C&F Karachi prices of your products along with catalogs or leaflets enabling us to proceed further into matter in mutual benefit.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all time, we remain.

Yours faithfully,
Naveed Jameel
Steelmet
Suit # 36, 3rd Floor,
Sadiq Plaza, Mall Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Tel: 92 42 3628 0060
Fax: 92 42 3 630 8595
Web: .com
Thelittlestbunny chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
Cuuuuuuuute :3
Joi de Vivre chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
This is one of the better sufin fics I've read. I've never even considered Sea and Liech as a ship. I love how sweden made ladonia!
Joi de Vivre chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I love seeing all these new countries being introduced right off the bat, and it's easy to remember who's who because you don't use human names. This Sweden is written really well! I'm looking forward to the rest of this.
Tiili97 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
I just read this entire story in one sitting and i just want to say it's completely perfect. The characterization, the plot, the pacing of the story... I especially love how you made everyone three dimensional characters, especially Russia. The fact that there's at least some kind of reason to why he's evil makes the whole story a hundred times better, and it was already glorious to begin with. And the way you write Sweden and Finland is just perfect.