Reviews for Sacrifice
AlexBlakke chapter 30 . 1/2
I ablsolutely adored this fic. I have read all of it its just that this chapter touched ne the most. Having known a rape victim I have to say I love( in an nit meant to be creepy way) how you captured the raw disturbing moments in that event. It thrilled me to read this chapter in particular as it wasnt as ridiculously rapid or extreme as some write it( I am partially guilty of this but I am more of a reader and film director than a writer which is why I love this site so much) but escalated at the right pace and did indeed wrench out powerful emotions from me. Well done and bravo .
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I stumbled upon this story and am glad I did! The writer, obviously cares very much about the characters and paints a vivid as well as an erotic picture, possibly pulling something from his or her own past or background to add substance to the piece. Chapter 1 starts off with a bang! Something I did not expect but am very pleased to read. The author is successful in quickly tying past and present to bring substance to the young couples backstory, making the characters seem real and believable, all the while hitting on a subject that, as young adults, could have happened to anyone. Young, innocent love... something simple, yet the writer has created layer upon layer of sexual complexity that has certainly peaked my curiosity and cant wait to press on.
ssherrill115 chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
this story is CRAZY!
ssherrill115 chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
I'm not sure I can read this - it's horrible what he's doing - NOT CHARLIE!
ssherrill115 chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
She's pregnant isn't she.
ssherrill115 chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
this can't last
ssherrill115 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Awww this is so sweet! I'm glad you didn't spend more time on the 13 year old thing. My daughter is 13 - lol
alemorganx chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I dont understand how this story does not have at least 5k favorites! it was really an amazing story
SubstituteReader chapter 37 . 10/21/2014
I've been sitting for 3 and a half hours. My legs are numb, my eyes are burning, and I think my dog is protesting against me.
It was all COMPLETELY worth it! I have not read an angst story that I loved so much.
Fantastic writting (Even though I'm EXTREMELY late reading it)
Guest chapter 37 . 4/26/2014
Thank you so much for this amazing story!
Gidget922 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
wow powerful story it was rec'd out by your friend Lis123
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Phil is Bella's dad? didn't see that coming. I thought that Phil was Charlie's deputy not the other way around. nice twist
Ophelia85 chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
Hated this chapter!
helenemc chapter 37 . 9/3/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story of love and sacrifice. I love your Edward.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012