Reviews for It's not just me
JP chapter 12 . 3/30
I LOVE your Kurt and Blaine! I love that they don't back down or roll over for anyone. At the same time they're very respectful and caring. I loved how Blaine stood up to Burt and how Kurt is going to kill Santana. I love how Luna loves Blaine. And this is my second time reading.
WonkaWeasley chapter 21 . 12/1/2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please tell me you've made a sequel!? Please!? Please? please...? And I absolutely LOVE Luna! And Kurt! And Blaine! And every character in this story, with the exception of Andrew, Jenny's mom, and that tweet guy that said #slopez was 'disgusting'.
WonkaWeasley chapter 7 . 11/30/2018
Omg. I love it so far, and I am surprised that there aren't nearly as many Fics with kurt having a kid. So...well done, and wow...just, wow.
ravencarr chapter 11 . 9/23/2017
'So? Would you come in here to tell me you were straight? I don't care.'
*sobs* These sentences are beautifully crafted, simple yet it just gets me.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/30/2017
So wonderful! Bravo!
chris colfer's wife chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
are you gonna make more stories about kurt luna and blaine oh and add lucas too
ChrisCriss chapter 21 . 8/19/2016
Hi! I'm really behind and Ibe just. Found this fanfic and finished it! I have no idea how far you've got with your prequel but I'm gonna head over to it now and read it- I'm very excited! I just wanted to say this was defo tally in my top Klaine fanfics! I'd love to see more of teenage Luna and how Kurt and Blaine react with all the 'girly' things! Much love3
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
Just finished chapter 19! This was the cutest Klaine fanfiction! I truly loved it! 3 Thank you- this made me smile with every chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
I Absolutley love this fanfic! It's so cute!:)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
still tremendously cute :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Still VERY lovely :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Really well done, I love it! Great and real feeling writing. I look forward to continuing the red :)
Valerie Kokorina chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Hi! I think your fanfic is amazing! I love it so much! Can I please translate it in Russian for some Russian site? It would be cool if you let me share this fanfic this Russian fandom :)
LvSammy chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
wow...one year ago Darren was in Hedwig ...I meant to get this before midnight...but didn't make it...but anyway I just thought it was fitting to read this again on the anniversary of such a great event! I love this fic and it is even better the umpteenth time around...lol...I cant tell you how many times I've read it!
musme chapter 21 . 4/28/2016