Reviews for It's not just me
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Awwww sick!klaine.
"No, you're not fine." I love the way you characterized Kurt for that. :)
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Aaaaaaa! Squee! So adorable! *passes out in a fangirl coma*
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
I like! And, um, can they sing stuff cheesily? I love cheesy singing! (Probs because I do it. In real life. I actually treat my life like a musical complete with cast numbers and narration. I'm pretty sure my friends think I'm crazy) but yeah. Awesome story!
FYIGleek chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I just read the story from 1 to the end
and I love it!
BeccaWritesFic chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
ohmygooosh (goosh pronounced like oops), this ficis so precious! and I totally think it's up there with GYOW.
cecilaine chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Did Blaine have a moment of doubt? Did he actually think they were moving too fast?
cecilaine chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Blaine is just so wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love love love this!
DarrenCrissBaby chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
so I just finished More Than Three ( as I said in my review over there I read them one after another so I haven't reviewed here yet )
the whole story works perfectly.
But this part was amazing, I really really loved how you didn't just make it easy for Blaine to be a part of the Kurt and Luna clan, it was really realistic. I also love how you made Kurt tell Luna how wrong it was when she was calling Blaine "daddy BLAINE" to get what she wanted, so yeah. Loved this. Beautiful writing.
iya chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Second one better
misuky7 chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
This was sooo good! I loved this story, Luna is such a doll. I can't wait to read the next one. :3
Good old fashioned lover girl chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
I found this fanfic like a week and a half ago and fell in love with it. I read some chapters every day until I finished it.
The plot is really original, since there are not so many AU future fics.
Everything was just so adorable!
And, of course, I'll read the sequel!
DarrenColfer chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Loved it! Now I must read the sequel!
DarrenColfer chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Awww beautiful and I love that Brittany said yes to signing the papers regardless of what Santana said
DarrenColfer chapter 18 . 6/13/2013