Reviews for It's not just me
jofanvanlezen chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Thanks for the really lovely stories also the 2 part of this story (more then three.)
I left a note in that one with as name Jo. (I forgot to log in by that one! OOPS!)
ElienKlainer chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
Hey! I haven't reviewed this story before, but I need to tell you that this is one of the best stories I have ever read! And I'm proud to know that you're also a Belgian girl, so maybe it's easier if I continue in Dutch ;)
Ik vond het echt supergoed geschreven, je hebt echt talent! Ik heb het verhaal al meermaals gelezen maar heb nog maar net een account op :) De sequel was ook supergoed en ik ga je verhaal zeker aanraden aan iedereen die ik ken, het is zo cute en goed geschreven! Danku voor dit te schrijven, I loved it! ️
Sorkabeth chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
I don't remember if I've reviewed here before but I wanted to say how much I love this story. I keep coming back to reread it :) "Can you just hold us..." is a beautiful, iconic, Klaine moment, I love it!
Springs breath chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Although I am writing to you on the 1st chapter, I've read this entire fanfic. Let me just say : it's one of the best klaine's I've read. It was AMAZINGLY relatability and you keep a certain realness in your tone that made it feel like you knew the characters
jp chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Just need to find a man like Blaine! Sigh...he's just amazing as always.
jp chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I loved every bit of it. I'm a single parent. I love Kurt as a parent!
jp chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
They both should have been tested because Britt any been with everyone.
jp chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
I really loved it. Tears in my eyes.
shiraz66 chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
This story was nice and well written. I liked the way Kurt and Blaine stay togheter, because it was so normal even if very cheesy sometimes. I liked the way Kurt raised Luna trying not spoiling her. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
That was amazing! I loved it sooo much! Keep on writing! ;)
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
Aww that's amazing! I love the wedding! Thanks!
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
That was really good! It can't always be perfect, but it breaks my heart when it isn't...:'(
Still, little kids do do that. I know my brothers did. Of course, they were second and third children so...my parents shut that down, lol. I love your story!
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Awwww sick!klaine.
"No, you're not fine." I love the way you characterized Kurt for that. :)
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Aaaaaaa! Squee! So adorable! *passes out in a fangirl coma*
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
I like! And, um, can they sing stuff cheesily? I love cheesy singing! (Probs because I do it. In real life. I actually treat my life like a musical complete with cast numbers and narration. I'm pretty sure my friends think I'm crazy) but yeah. Awesome story!
743 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »