Reviews for It's not just me
DarrenColfer chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Aww I'm glad they told Luna and Blaine will be around a lot more
DarrenColfer chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
So Luna calls Brittany aunt Brittany? Does she know that's her mom? I'm glad Kurt's giving Blaine a chance
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I'm so loving this already. I knew once you said Luna had blonde hair Brittany popped up in my head and I figured she was her mom.
jillshipsklaine21 chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Oh ... My... Gosh! This fic was fantastic ! :D I loved it so much! I couldn't stop reading it! It was perfect! I'm so happy there is a sequel because I want more Klaine! More Luna! And more babies ! :D this was amazing :) I'm off to read the sequel ! :D *lessthanthree*
ladycath chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
First let me say I love this story. It is so refreshing and entertaining. This plot may have been used before but not as well as you have.
My main reason for this post is about you deleting a 'real person' story. Way to go and thank you for being so responsible. I truly think anytime anyone post a story using the stars Real Names, it shoud be removed...immediatly. It is BIG invasion of privacy. These people are Humans with their own lives and loves. They should not have to worry about people writing stories using thier real names...in fact it should be illegal. Truly if they wanted to go through the trouble of finding people, the writers could be sued. The sites that posts the stories could also be sued. But most stars are just to busy and don't need the publicity. I would like to see every fanfic site pull 'real people' fic whenever they find it.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
I am in love with this story!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
O, now i'm crying :') This is so, so good :D
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Oh, this is really good :D
CassGirl4ever chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
I felt this need to review the chapter.
This fic is perfect!
Like, Kurt and Blaine with a kid!
And she's so damn cute! I feel like cuddling her everytime someone upsets her!
Oh, and Burt. Poor Burt, so confused. But at least now he'll start accepting our boys :3

Anyway, I loved the fic! Can't stop reading it!

P.S.: Omg, I wish I had go to see Darren on Brodway. It must've been perfect *-*

;**
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
Cute
msgoodbar2257 chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY. ONE OF THE BEST ONE'S I'VE READ. I WILL CONTINUE ON TO THE SEQUEL. THANK U FOR WRITING IT. FANTASTIC STORY.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
THE WEDDING WAS AWESOME AND THE RINGS ARE BREATH TAKEN. ON TO THE EPILOGUE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
THEIR GETTING MARRIEDDDDDDDDD. YAASAAAAAAAAY!, MUST GO ON.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
TOGETHER AGAIN AFTER TWO GRUELING MONTHS, MUST GO ON.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
AWWWWWW!N THAT WAS A SWEET CHAPTER, VERY HEARTWARMING. MUST CONTINUE UNTIL JUNE COME UP.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »