Reviews for It's not just me
CoryMonteith.No1.Fan chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Oh My God! You have no idea how much I love this story already!

After the first chapter I kept checking to see if you'd updated every couple of hours even though you said it would be a week :)

I love Daddy Kurt! 3 And Blaine is just perfect too 3

Great story! :D 3
Cookie-Criss chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
OMG! Early update, woohoo! :D This story is so amazing, you are amazing! I can't wait until Wednesday now. I like Luna's story, it's kinda cute :P please keep this story going, I love it!
dreamer 3097 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
this is good
aliciacookie chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I'm already hooked on this story! I can't wait for your next update! Great job!
TheVinah chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Stupendous
Canadian-23 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Hey amazing!

Wow! I really love this story and I really love all the flashback! I'm happy to see the Blaine will fight for Lurt and for Luna. I can't wait to see the next one! Please update soon! Wonderful work and you are amazing! :) :) xoxo
Azaelia67 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Wow, 2 chapters and it's already amazing, I love this story SO MUCH ! The story of Luna is totally crazy haha, but I like it ! Brittany as a mom xD But Kurt as a father, it's sooo cute ! And I can definitely see the little girl that they would make, so cute Personnaly, I don't want a preview, I wanna be surprised ! Can't wait for Wednesday !
Jocy333 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
awwwwwwwsome...love persistent Blaine! Looking forward to Kurt's resolve melting in Blaine's arms!
helpmehelpu101 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I understand that kurt is nervous to bring baline into his life but common? Blaines a hot guy that is willing to make this relationship wrk and I just hope blaine does funny things at kurts wrk to get kurt to finally accept him intohis life with luna!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I like this chapter. Please update soon. It is agood chapter.
TimeforSomethingDifferent chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Another wonderful chapter! I like the idea of Brit being the mother beacause there isn't as much awkwardness because she is with Santana. But when Kurt said that he had to quit Glee club I was just like "awww, poor baby". Sorry, I'm just a little weird. I loved that he made outfits for Luna! I can't wait for the next chapter!
EarlGreyTea chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
;D Once again, loving it! I love my daddy!Klaine and Blaine is being adorable!
Janice93 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Though Kurt keeps saying that Luna is worth it and everything, it's just sad that he's tied down and can't have his dreams. :( it's all still very sweet though. I hope everything works out for him and Blaine. :)

Oh, either way is fine. Looking forward to the next chapter! :))
RIPJameSiriusLupinTrueMarauder chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
yay! haha :D i guess some one else already said it based on one of ur comments but i really like that kurt is the daddy this time and that brit is the mom and they still see each other :) awesome chapter! can't wait for the next one because this is a really good story already! :)
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hey!

Wow! That was an aswome first chapter! I really love it! And I can't wait to see the next one!

I really like the scene with Santana! She is aswome! I'm very looking for the development between Kurt and Blaine!

Wonderful start and I can't wait to see more! You are really amazing! Please update soon! :)

xoxo