Reviews for It's not just me
Nonny chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
So amazing, I really adore this story!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
keep going its good
Janice93 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Haha, I was actually saying that either having a preview or not is fine. Hmm, I think I like that you are making it realistic, and I love kids in stories. They are always so cute and not at all as annoying as those in real life. haha. If you want, maybe you can put in those parts where Luna irritates Kurt? All children irritate their parents at one time or another at some point.

Yay! I'm a real Klaine shipper too and I would love to see them work out. :) And i'm really loving this story. :))
Sweet Emii chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
U love the story and ideal! Blaine is so sweet about it and they r hot together :) but I want them to play house that would be so cute! Keep up the good work!
aliciacookie chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I love this! Can't wait to read what you have next! Keep up the awesome work!
suzy chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Can't wait for more! That was amazing! And I love it so much, okay? I really think Luna will love blaine. And I can't wait to see them meet properly.
LP chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
loving this!
dreamer 3097 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
she is a great little charcter
Allonsyy-Allonzo chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
WOOP! kurt and blaine went on another date! im super happy with this chapter, its really amazing :D i am in love with Luna, i wish she was real, i so want a daughter as cute as her one day. this chapter was really good and i cant wait until the next one. Have you decided whats going to happen in later chapters or are you just going with the flow?

I really like the start, where Kurt and Luna are getting ready, there just too damn cute. There are a few mistakes in this chapter, do you have a beta? but overall this is amazing :)

- Beth xx
Cookie-Criss chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Another amazing chapter! Did I mention how super cute Luna is, or how Kurt is a brilliant dad? I'm glad you're gonna keep this going, because I love it! Looking forward to the next update :D
Windrider1967 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Nicely done sweetie ... Kurt has every right and responsibility to be guarded when it comes to letting people around Luna, I would be more worried if he didn't. And I know this won't always be smooth sailing, because as much as blaine says he is ok with it and likes kids and want so try, stepping in as a parental figure is tough ... and no matter how hard Kurt trys to ensure that things are good before he lets Blaine into Luna's life - that is sure to complicate things ...

Can;t wait for mere here and you write the physical between them so well.

Thanks and I look forward to more
Canadian-23 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Hey aswome!

Amazing chapter love it! Really cute, romantic and hot at the same time! I couldn't ask for more! Can't wait to see the next chapter! Amazing work and i have to say that i love longeur chapter too! :) you are fantastic! :)
miss jayne76 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Loved the first 2 chapters can't wait for the next x
Allonsyy-Allonzo chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
ahhh, this was a great chapter and I love blaine in this so much! I can imagine them in the future with luna so i cant wait to see how that happens, I also cant wait to see what blaine says to kurt next time they see each other :) I hope he asks him out again. Is kurt going to beleive blaine when he tells him that he doesnt want a casual relationship? I hope he does.

My favourite bit of this chapter is probably the part where there sat on the sofa looking through the pictures, i can imagine the scene in my mind and its so damn adorable, i also liked the flashback, its interesting to know how kurt came to have a daughter. :)

Anyways, update soon :)

- Beth xx
CoryMonteith.No1.Fan chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Oh My God! You have no idea how much I love this story already!

After the first chapter I kept checking to see if you'd updated every couple of hours even though you said it would be a week :)

I love Daddy Kurt! 3 And Blaine is just perfect too 3