Reviews for The Beast's Ward
ookamifemale001 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I love this! Please continue this and, I even suggest try and turn it into a screen play. This sounds like a fantastic tv series. X)
enthralled chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Pls update soon...I cnt wait to read more. I'm hooked
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
When are you going to post the next chapters? I'm really excited to see what happens nxt
enthralled chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Interesting is your next chapter coming out? I can't wait to read it. I hope its soon! Thnks
AvilaAddy chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Can't wait to read more!
Lollypops101 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Great work!
miasopapia chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
I do hope you return to this story.
miasopapia chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
Offering another nudge for you to return to this story. I hope you do!
Gammily chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Please update soon!
Hayden Avery chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Best beauty and the beast story I've seen, update soon.
miasopapia chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
I am so drawn to the bone-chilling quality of your writing. Of course, your plot is also impeccable. I love how far the stakes are being raised. Not only is Christopher's life and freedom at stake, but so is Isabel's, and worst, she may live, but she might also have to marry one of the most destructive characters of the story and give her goodness up for a life of suffocating magic. How wonderful!

I hope you plan to post more chapters soon. Meanwhile, I will wait patiently for the continuation of this story. Thank you for sharing such a brilliantly written retelling!
miasopapia chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
I love the reveal of Isabel's own powers. As I said before, it would have been nice for the earlier chapters to somehow preview this capability. Still, another brilliant chapter.
miasopapia chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
I loved everything about this chapter, except for the idea of Christopher sewing. It just doesn't seem to fit. I can't imagine him creating such a lovely dress if, as Isabel claims, she had to help him with the finer stitching. That said, I am enjoying how this story is unfolding. Isabel's tale is becoming more and more complex as time goes on.
miasopapia chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
I love how this story gradually becomes darker and darker. There are certainly creatures more terrifying and cruel than a beast. Wonderful!
miasopapia chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I very much enjoyed the twist. Not only is it a lovely reversal on the original tale (where the Beauty first believes she is stuck forever, then is released), but it also raises the stakes and drives the story forward. Bravo!