Reviews for Castle's Top Secret Christmas: Mission Esplanie
Jem 4ever chapter 4 . 1/14
Love Lanie and Kate moments! Great chapter!
MinBigD chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I am enjoying the story, but it would be greatly enhanced if all of the grammar errors were corrected, most notably with respect to the use of pronouns. For example, "her" is not a subject, and "her's" is not even a word.
TheBlackWidow47 chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I wish you could/would write a sequel. I would love you forever. LOL. But seriously this is the best Caskett Christmas story I have ever read. I don't know what it is about Christmas stories that draw me in, but I absolutely adore and love yours.
TheBlackWidow47 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I'm only three chapters into this and I already love it! Great, just great! :)
Confidential Brunette chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
WOW! That was one heck of a story! Very beautifully written:) LOVED the gift-sharing part:) :)
.Sept24th
CB
SeannysMom chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
What a wonderful story ! It's so sweet and well written ! Thank you for this amazing Christmas story.
jasnrob chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
What a sweet ending.
Cici chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Hey,

This story us so cute! I loved it! I wish it was longer... But the ending was still perfect(:
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
WOW! I LOVE this kissing scene. And the way that Kate's walk isn't quite steady as she goes to the elevators makes me giggle uncontrollably.

She's addicted? Needs more? My smile has grown even wider; I am now officially beaming.

AN insecure Castle just tugs at my heartstrings...

Oh boy, Castle's not holding back now? (Giggles gleefully)

She's pouting because Castle has to go? LOVE it!

'Kate Beckett gushing over a kiss?' Yay!

I love that Alexis invites her to hang out with her and Martha. Especially when Castle's not even there.

Awwwww...that's so cute the way Castle wakes her up. And I LOVE that she asks him to stay. Someday...

Alexis' reaction to seeing Castle is adorable.

Romantic Castle...love it.

I love the whole last scene. I'm so glad she tells him in this story. (Now she needs to tell him in the show, too...I know, I know, I need to be patient...)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Caskett sleeping under a Christmas tree. How cute!

Oh yeah, the pen! I love this part.

The blue butterfly-did you know the title to the flashback episode at this point? Ah, the symbolism...

"I'm going to go...over there." LOL I love that line from 'Nikki Heat' and I love that she said that at that particular point in your chapter.

All right, Lanie! She gave Kate mistletoe (giggles)

Since I've already read this story and don't have to wait for the next chapter, I have to say that this is a GREAT chapter ending!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Now she's struggling to hold back her emotions-yay! She should just kiss him, already! :)

Darn that Esposito! Poor Lanie.

I love the way Caskett acts out 'Baby It's Cold Outside.' And comparing it to when they build theory is so cool!

'I thrill when you touch my hand' That line of the song really makes me smile right now.

LOL I love that they all nod at her when she sings the part about there being talk tomorrow.

She can't take much more and she's the one making most of the moves? :) Sounds like this whole season, doesn't it?

Yeah, she can't tease him forever! You tell her, Lanie!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Sorry these reviews are so late. Between writing Castle stories, constant e-mailing with two Castle pen pals, 'researching' for stories and reading new fan fics it's taken me a while to get back to this one.

As I always do, I love the way Castle can see some of the affect he has on Kate. The way you wrote it was just beautiful. I love that she winks at him and kisses him on the cheek. That's just so cute! And then there's Martha to interrupt again. :)

Lanie and Kate scenes are always such fun.

'One. Now done.' What a great way to describe it.

I love Martha's reason for not becoming an ice skater. It's just so her. LOL

Caroling to the ice skaters-what a great idea!

I love the idea of Ryan & Jenny singing 'Let It Snow.' That's one of my very favorite Christmas songs.

LOL Of COURSE Castle would pick THAT song for the ladies to sing. His ultimate wish...That part that Castle picks for Kate's first solo is just perfect. Awww...I love the way Castle points at himself and mouth's 'Me?'

Maybe-shaking head at Kate. Of course she wouldn't make it too easy for him.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
wow what a grreat chapter
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
OMG waking up in the morning under the tree and then calling Castle, was so sweet and i loved them having breakfast together. Licking batter off the spoon so intense wow.
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/12/2012