Reviews for Seymour of the World
Lakitalover chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Seymour's melodrama is funny, but Sam and Fi's banter is really the highlight of this chapter.
Lakitalover chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I was about to complain that Seymour's antics had taken a turn from humorous to creepy since he was clearly making Michael super uncomfortable, but the mentioned of his one true love moved the story back into funny territory. Also, I like that Seymour is calling himself Razor. It seems like just the wacky sort of thing he'd do.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I clicked on this because the title made me laugh, and I've hardly stopped laughing since. Seymour is a comedy gold mine.
CC chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
This has got to be the funniest darn fic on this site! Bravo, lady!
Lovingthis chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
This story is so amazing funny :)
"Excuse me," he smiled, showing a gold tooth, "Have we met someplace before?"

Fi needed to get rid of him.

"Maybe. That's why I don't go there anymore."

...I have to remember that one XD
ariesrobin chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
OMG how could I have missed this last chapter! My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. All the guys lined up in towels was just too freaking funny. Such an awesome story, I actually had to go back and reread the last few chapters just for the fun of it before getting to this last one because I didn't really want it to be over. So pure awesome and hysterical as always. Loved the sweet Mike and Fi ending as well. Can not wait for your next piece. :-) Love Love Love it! ... ok... one more time... LOVE IT!
Preeti chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
Thanks for the hilarious and shippery stuff all in one story:).
The Jedi Way chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
A-W-E-S-O-M-E :D What will I do now? sooooooooob please please please write more soon. This is the funniest story I've ever ever read and you girl are awesome :D bring on Fi _
DianaW chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Crazily fun and lovingly endearing! What more is there to say? I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Newbie chapter 23 . 2/24/2012
So much goodness to laugh about. Kahn Daments! Ken U. Diggitt! The tourniquet ring! The new group of the Beach (Towel) Boys! And then that lovely ending. All in all, I had a wonderful time reading this!
RedHearts chapter 23 . 2/24/2012
I had a big laugh when Michael heard Seymour reciting haiku, something only his REAL true love would know. And then the whole scene with the towel boys had me laughing big time. Funniest story ever.
GoingAnonymousToday chapter 23 . 2/24/2012
Absolutely delightful read!
storyfan101 chapter 23 . 2/24/2012
Ahh, that was so much fun! I can't thank you enough for all the laughs. I'll miss you for the next few months, but I look forward to your next installment of Ken, Gus & Claire - oops, I mean Sam, Mike and Fi!

I've got out my pointy stick, so don't think you can take too long to come back.
Jenny chapter 23 . 2/24/2012
You telling Seymour's story was the perfect match-up, in my book.

Funny and endearing. I like Seymour even more as a character after reading this, thanks to you!
My Two Cents chapter 23 . 2/24/2012
Again, so many funny parts weaved in with sweet thoughts. It just made me happy reading this, even though I knew this was the end. I wished they would bring Seymour back. He was such a fun character. This whole story was just a pleasure to read!