Reviews for Kissing Experiment
rx9872 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
They would start kissing using a whiteboard! LOL. This was nice.
Sendetta chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Could you continue please!
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
and now I can cry myself to sleep because Sheldon gets more action than I do
ShamyLover chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hey, I love it! It's so sweet, is there a second part of something? :)
original-star-girl-78 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Just lovely.
Rachelreano chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
very sweet, and I loved the ending :D.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Again, great story.
Hrtofdorkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Why must you stop writing when it starts to get soooo gooooodd D please write a long continuous story of our cute adorable Shamy pair! Please please! Someday? hehe
StoriesForMuggles chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
that. was awesome. enough said.
genki-escapist chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Like the preceding fic, I've read this many times, but I was hesitant to review for fear of freaking out with excitement-I liked it a lot. The way Sheldon and Amy progressed with intimacy here, as the very inexperienced, methodical and curious people they are, was amusing, sweet and just spot-on. While many viewers dismiss Sheldon as being fully devoid of lust and desire for companionship (as he used to claim), I've always felt like he just hadn't found the girl worth putting aside his fears for. I can imagine him approaching his desire for his girlfriend as he was here: confused, intrigued, apprehensive... I'm in no hurry to see them do the same in the show, but I would like to see it eventually, in a season or two.
Sursonica chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I had reviewed this but it seems that my browser ate it :(

"Positive. It's nothing like a wet willy," THIS line, is the most in-character thing I have ever read, I can totally see Sheldon describing it this way, wow.

Experimenting is totally the way they would go, and I loved the way you handled it, appropiate, sweet, and uhmm HOT in caps. Amazing oneshot, loved it as all your fics, you're such an excelent writer! and kudos for choosing Shamy, you write them to perfection
Krimz chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
It never even occurred to me that anyone might ever be able to write a Shamy kissing scene without really introducing new developments into their characterizations. So GOOD. I can barely think, it's so good. Hmm. What I'm trying to say is that you took the characters as they are presently in the series and managed to write this piece ENTIRELY in-character. It's awesome. I'm trying to write a coherent review but my eyes keep darting back to the story under this review window to re-read little parts that I love. I found myself especially intrigued with "Now they were watching Discovery channel, arms entwined, more amused by the misaligned rhythm of their breathing than the TV." What a GREAT description, and what a perfect little accurate detail - how often I have done this while cuddling, and yet this is the first time I've read it in a romantic fiction setting. I adore this piece. I adored Girl in a Box for the angst, and adore this for the equally as in character love-ness. Thank you for this.
xKrysx chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awesome Shamy almost-smut. 'Nuff said. 3
jinly chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Can you continue?I really really like ,I am from China,so I am not good at English...But thank you for your wonderful work.
Eryndil chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Blimey! In a strange way that was hotter than if they'd jumped into bed together. So glad that you are continuing with the Shamy stories - you write them so well.