Reviews for Protect You
goldacharmed chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Great story! I loved the last like!
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
*vbg* Too cute! I really liked this one. *g*

Any chance they'll take an orphan or two in? ;)
Cosmic Colors chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
This is adorable! And thank you SO much for keeping it clean. It is like a breath of fresh air to see two characters proving how much they care for each other by taking things slowly and appopriately instead of simply using each other for sensual pleasure. Because, of course, that other sort of action proves that they do not really care at all, no matter how much it may be believed otherwise. So thank you again for writing this lovely story. I really enjoyed it!
Palimpest chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Left me smiling. For the both of them. I enjoyed the fic :)
Palimpest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I like how you kept it appropriately sweet and kept the banter. The caution in the relationship is fitting and well used.
Palimpest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Loved the last part, about there being so much good in the universe. Enjoying this fic, appreciating your charcterization of the TARDIS.
The Fourth Bride chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Oh. That was gorgeous.
canterlevi chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
I'm still enjoying this story. When I saw the update I about squeaked in excitement. Loving the banter, loving the uunderstated affection. I especially like that it's not shmoopy or too fluffy.
secretsunion chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
This is really good. Keep going.
Mistydawne chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I like this the dialogue is good, you've really captured the banter between Donna and 10.
maj chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
So many great lines!
Kira chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I really wish this fic had more reviews, because I'm really enjoying it! I didn't even think about the healing sleep, but at least he's better, now to take care of Donna (they've switched roles, I see!). Can't wait for more!
VampiricSheepz chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
This chapter is so dang cute. More, please. :D
Suzotchka1 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Oh no! I hope they get rescued and the Doctor is ok!
Kira chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Eeeeep! What's going on? Are they going to get rescued?

I'm SUCH a sucker for Ten!Whump, and even more for that whole, "Oh, I like her, but can't tell her/Oh, I like him but can't tell him!" thing that this is just such a treat to read. Can't wait for the next chapter!