Reviews for Secret Books
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Now that ending was so good it brought a smile to my face! I really enjoyed reading this!
Protoestrella1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awwww So cute, I really liked it. You should try to write a Ruki and Renamon Fic about friendship.
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww cute little fic. Ruki is my favorite character.
Ben chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Sleeper Hit!
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
...This is the BEST fic about Rumiko. EVER. PERIOD.

There's not a lot of fics about her. T_T But I think she's one of the coolest-if that word is 's just...interesting.

I never, in a million years, would've thought that she might have wanted to be a writer. It's a very different way of thinking of her. I can see why Rika was skeptical._

Haha, I want to read her stories now...Ruki makes them sound irresistible.:P XD And I like spy stories.:P*faves*

And you have the characters down. I saw no OOCness. None.

There was one mistake though. "Both Seiko and Rumiko were right." You meant " Both Seiko and Ruki...", right?

Just pointing it out.

Anyways, stupendous writing, SilvorMoon. I hope to see more from you soon.

P.S.-Yoshi quotes:" You can't wait for inspiration; you have to chase after it with a club."-Jack London
nmshy chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This story is very good!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
This is possibly the first story I've read that actually gives Rumiko some character. Good job!
Arcynic chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Honestly..I don't know how you can come up with such perfect endings! And perfect stories to boot. It's always wonderful to read a family fic..especially if its this well written. And even more especially if it's about everyone's favorite mother/daughter pair.
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
This is adorable! _
cleopatra2070 chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

That was so very, very sweet! A wonderful, extraordinary, amazing, briliant, gorgeous and...oops!I ran out of adjectives *shakes head* I need to improve my vocabulary.

I knew this fic would be great, obviously, but when I did read it... Outstanding! (it's good to have a thesaurus) How do you write so well?

Thank you for writing, your stories are superb and shine with hope from all the dark and depresing ones!
Roxie chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
how sweet! *wipes away a tear* I think i'm gonna cry. That was so sweet! And you wrote it for motehr's day, too. It was soo nice. well, you know what i'm gonna say: keep up the EXCELLENT work! _
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Very good and very believable! I really like the dedication to Ruki too.
Exoduss chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
That was sweet...this is the first fic i've read that has Ruki being more open to her mother. It was a nice change of pace, i enjoyed it very much.
Kaeera chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Ruki and her mother are just so interesting characters...I love your stories about them, and really, sometimes I can relate to both. And I just LOVe it that you wrote against the common stereotype that all models are dumb and stupid...I mean, she wrote a book! WOW! Hehe, great work - again!
Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Great story! A perfect story for Mother's Day. It's so nice to see Rumiko portrayed so well, with real depth and not like some superficial beauty queen. Once again, amazing story.