Reviews for The Courtship Of Bastila Shan
WriterManfromJCF chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
The tension builds...! Very great stuff.

These chapters are doing what they should, which is building the tension. I love it. And if the ending of this chapter is inferring what I think it is, I'm going to love the next chapter.
WriterManfromJCF chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
You've still got me!

One question: Wasn't HK still destroyed at the end of the last chapter? I guess he could've been rebuilt. That kinda stuck out to me.

Nice work!
WriterManfromJCF chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
There were a few sentences I would've wrote differently, but overall it was very great. There were issues (there was an i instead of an I) but you conveyed everything in such a fantastic manner that I was stunned. Quite frankly, this story is gripping me, which is not something I can necessarily say about the Revan novel, where I literally started skipping the Scourge chapters.

I love that you included Nomi and Vima, and I love that you made the council know about their passion! That made my day!

Truthfully, I think this will go better than the Revan novel. I hope I'm right!
WriterManfromJCF chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Boring? Maybe it's because I'm a fan, but I say: no, it's not. Very interesting on emotional levels, which is what I expected from the title.

All my compliments transcend from the last chapter. You've really got me.

But I don't think you proof-read it as well.

"Insider her" I know that means inside of her, but it really made me stop for a second.

Also, it says "giving her a p" and then stops. I know it was most likely the formatting that did that, but I'd really like to know what that sentence said.

As I've said, stellar work! I'm continuing on from here.
WriterManfromJCF chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very nice. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Some parts I loved, and some I really liked. There are flaws, but it's still a well-written first chapter with emotions that work. Personally, what I like the most is how you stayed true to character. These words really are what Bastila and Revan would say.

Stellar job, thus far. I hope it continues.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
This is just adorable and sweet and... yeah it's amazing.
memmek10k chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Great story you have here :)
JourneyRocks13 chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Damn, haha Bastila and Revan dont work slow at all! haha
Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Jocasta Silver chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Wow! Wonder if they're going to tell the Jedi Council about that.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
That's great
JourneyRocks13 chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter, I think Revan will need to explain what happened to Bastila, and it might come in the epilogue
Boris Yeltsin chapter 14 . 7/8/2012