Reviews for The Beast Boy Uncertainty Principle
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I laughed at the third time (i think it was) you used the word posterior. Also, (this might be odd) I kind of heard it in my head how cousin Fred (freaky Fred) from courage the cowardly dog sounded whenever he would say...naughty. (I have no idea if you even know what I'm talking about) :)
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
your usage of posterior... haha. really cool perspective and take with this one shot! very well written as well. I felt that this was a good exploration of Raven and her emotions and thoughts. I quite enjoyed this.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I appreciate the deft touch with an other-worldly point of view. It really isn't that easy to pull off. Nice work.
Cylor chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I may be late to this particular party, but what a fantastically original summary of the first four seasons it is. Marvelously well done.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Great piece, just because of how complex it is.
dan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
intersting!
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I thought this was incredibly cute. Could you do a sequel of sorts, from Beast Boy's respective? Double cuteness.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Well, his name is pretty silly. (But it's canon.)
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Ooh. "Currency does not a magic talisman make". Should be a certified motto, in my opinion. Again, brilliant job, "...posterior" had me cracking up every single time(it's even better WITH the dot-thingies which is why I've included them here). "You are surprised that he is surprised to find that you are surprised that he does not not like you. And vice versa." -that's deep, that, right there. You know what, I should just quote your entire story and call it bloody awesome while I'm at it. You've got insane talent, my friend. Take my word for it.
Religion0 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Certainly interesting. A funny little look into our favourite half-demon's thoughts.

The ending made me laugh, it just seemed so random.
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
The way you wrote this was really interesting, how you casually reference all the major happenings in the series from Raven's perspective. Normally, I can't stand stories that do the whole "you" thing, but I'm willing to make an exception. This time it made the story more... I dunno... Feelingy.

I think after I finish the rest of your stories I'm going to spend some time flipping through a dictionary. -sigh-
Aronim chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That's really cute. And you have a good grasp of Raven, even if the second person narration is weird. On the other hand, that could work as another illustration of Raven's attempt to distance herself and her emotions from everything else. And her attempts to deny having anything but clinical interest in the other titans is spot on

Good little one-shot. Please write more BB and Rae.
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
You have tackled this piece with the same suppleness, depth, and range of understanding that you usually instill in all of your tales. This fic not only lived up to my high expectations, it surpassed them. No one in the realm of TT can write with such finesse and ability. You are a muscular writer, fully in command of the English language.

Now, enough praise! Let's talk about the actual story, shall we? You have presented an astute diagnosis of Raven and her relationship with Beast Boy. However, I must bring this gripe to your attention: THE STORY IS TOO SHORT! Tis quite unfortunate! I wanted more from you than this. It was stunning, but it merely felt like an appetizer. I yearn for the main course!

-Zanzibar Schlieffen III
ButActu-Ally chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awwwhh! I love this pairing, and this was truly excellent. I actually laughed out loud at some parts (most parts) :D

Heh... Garfield.
Virgil Jenkins chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I like the style of this story. Sometimes the funnest thing about a story is not the plot or the circumstances, but just how it is told. A story told like this is just plain fun to read!