Reviews for Christmas Traditions
evelinav chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was your first story ever hu. God, it's perfection. Talk about starting it off right. So beautifully written. It totally loved how freely they love one another in this story yet how much they were still themselves. You knew from the get go how to tell their story genuinely. After this season and all it's pain, reading this was blissful.
SNlovesRBlue chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Love this! So sweet of both Andy and Sam! My face hurts from smiling!
McSwarekFever chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
*Deep Sigh* with a huge grin on my face! This was phenomenal! Part 2 please?
RBCrazyFan chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed the entire story and how you incorporated the line from episode 11 of "heavenly".
RBCrazyFan chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I really like how Andy was nervous about her outfit - kinda funny when it is just the two men who are important in her life.

Love the traditions and how they still follow them! I think in a way it is Tommy's way of showing Sam that this is what they do for Sam to know when Tommy is no longer there.
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Love how Andy got all nervous to ask Sam and had already asked her father.
jahwong chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
well done. what a great christmas story.
ariel133 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
That was really, really sweet!
dcj chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Sounds like the perfect Christmas day. Just like the entire story, this chapter was sweet - just another feel good chapter.

The gifts were great and well thought out, as was the end line. Great way to end the story.
KHA31 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Wow! I would have loved to spend Xmas with these characters!

Thanks for the great story, and hope you'll write again soon! :)
edge15684 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Great story. It was really sweet.
ariel133 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I love it!
jimi18 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Great chapter. Looking forward to reading the next one
edge15684 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I loved it. Can't wait for more.
dcj chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I'm sure Andy would worry about it being perfect.

It was really sweet and I love how Sam just fit in seamlessly. I missed Tommy this season and hope he comes back into the picture.