Reviews for A Return to the Beginning
tin-a-holic chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Ooooo what a great beginning to an epic adventure. Thanks for posting and keep on being creative.
Shahrezad1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This was also an excellent chapter. You've shown both the humanity and desperation in our young would-be assassin as well as the state of Azkadellia and Jeb's growing 'friendship.'

I really appreciated the background on the Keepers, and especially the short heart-to-heart moment between Cain and Jeb. With particular emphasis on stating that the new couple would be there if Jeb needed them, but that they were for the most part not going to be involved in this part of the story.

There was only one part that I had a hard time with, which was the initial use of anonymousness rather than anonymity. You might want to change that word, as it is not a real one. ;

Other than that, I loved it all! And even that is just a nit-picky detail. :) Cheers!
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Good heavens, that's a lot of information for just the first chapter! But regardless, it's well-written and brings everyone up to speed in regards to the events that have happened recently. I especially enjoyed the fact that the two documents are written in two distinctly different voices, and also that Jeb is poised on the brink of something more with Azkadellia...but what? ;-) Nice work.
Cortez2010 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
excellent start! Your writing is superb and I look forward to reading more! Please don't give up on this. This is a fandom not many seem to follow any more but any stories with AZ as the prominent subject has my attention.
PenguinGoddess chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
This is very interesting and sounds like it is going to be a wonderful story. Of course it helps that it has AZ/Jeb in it...I absolutely love these two characters together. Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us readers. Patiently waiting for more :)
Amelda Marcos chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ooohh! I'm super excited. I really liked Jeb's personal file. Can't wait for an update.