Reviews for What He Deserved
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Heaven? Lily is still with James, and always will be. They're still calling him Snivellus. And he's still stuck with Dumbledore justifying why the Greater Good counted more than the fate of any actual human. Oh, and he's still a prisoner of Hogwarts.

Hmm...I think he could do better.
HeartoftheArtsari chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
A really great story! An accomplishment! :)
rowan.catara chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Awesome! I loved this story!
Jana chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Severus is my favorite character and I've been thinking of writing some fanfic for him. I thought you got JK Rowling's style spot on. I like the idea of his knowing that Harry named one of his children after him, that somehow his name would carry on. Thanks for this great piece!

Jana
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
If the Marauders are serious about being friends with Snape, they'll forget the name "Snivellus" ever existed. The fact that they still use it makes me wonder how sincere their protestations of friendship are. Personally I think any afterlife that includes the Marauders would be hell for Snape, despite the while clouds, but I can see the appeal of having them express their admiration. Sev deserves all the admiration he can get, even if it is from the vile Marauders. Hooray for you, Sev!

P.S. Where's Sev's mum? Does she abandon him even in heaven? Or is she still alive?
KohlButterfly chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
A very amusing and enjoyable story! I enjoyed it from the first word to the last. Great job on depicting Severus, I believe that if JK had written something like this, Snape would say and act just as you have written.
Frostyfriend96 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You. Are. Awesome. Sigh... Severus Snape...how I adore you... I liked the sappiness and the humor and Albus... I loved it!

~Frostyfriend96 (You know who- and no, not that You Know Who)