Reviews for Don't say you love me
Kurisutori618 chapter 13 . 9/15
This story actually scared me, in a good way, because it acknowledged jealousy and attraction in new lengths and depth.
JiltedYellow chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Omg, I wish this story was continued! D:
Mrs.FeltonForLife chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
plz update i was so suprized how u went and made the doctor but it was great and this story is too it had me in tears and in aww like the doctor is f***ing phsyco but upppppppddddaaaatttteeee
StreamHarmonyTheShelrickRiver0 chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Amazing. I love the way the Doctor's personality changes, and I love the way that River reacts to him. I hope that you continue this story, as the quality of the writing and text is fantastic! The plot is great the the dialogue is fabulous!
Keep on inspiring,
Stream Harmony.
Doctor winchester-palmer chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I really like this please update it. I was looking on your home page it's not showing up, does this mean you've abandoned it?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
I love this fic I been waiting over a year I think for you to complete it. Honestly this is my favorite fic of all I have on this site. Thanks. Please think on it.
People Person I'm Not chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Okay, this hasn't been updated in over a year, but I'm going to review anyway, because I love it. BUT HOW COULD YOU ABANDON IT THERE? So, in a tiny little hope you will finish it, very, very nice work.
jenthewhovian chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
this is so amazing! i love your writing style it is so exciting! please please update! xD :D
Jesse chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
This is such a thrilling, exciting and wonderful story that has gotten me completely hooked.
I'm begging you to update! XD XD
xxmelodyxx chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I really really love this story!
please, please update it is so good! xD
lookingathestars chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Perfection! Please, please write more soon I can't wait!
Anna'sdoctorwho chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Woah. That was... Perfect! I enjoyed it heaps! Please continue it!
KateD chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
This is amazing! you are SO good at writing! please please write another, there's so much suspense and excitement!
Thanks :D
amypondriversong chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
This is sooooo good! Please update it, I just can't wait to see what happens next. You're an amazing writer. :) :D
daisy3 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This is an amazing story! It's so sad but I love it so much!
Please write more like this if you can! :D :D