Reviews for Beautiful
Its been 3 freakin years update already
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 11/10
I stopped reading E and B a while ago. Started reading E and J yeah, sorry I'm one of thise the bitch totally ruined them dor me. Last year I switched to male characters from Criminal Minds. I stumbled upon an Edward and Jasper ffn I read a while ago that I really loved and subsequently read many E and J stories some re-read some new. This is fuck hawt and sorry I'm not fond of Edward sharing. I prefer that they be monogamous. Idk it just feels likehe holds her in higher esteem when he keeps her to himself.
A2463 chapter 9 . 8/15
great story.
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 8/9
Holy smokes! Now that's what I call a very good business trip LOL! Guessin' you got sidetracked by RL, hon, so I won't bug you for something you can't give *sigh!*
But thank you very much for what you were able to give us!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 8/9
And well he should have made it up to Bella! Hell'n he KNEW before he let Jasper invite himself over that Bella was more than just a new sub to be shown off! But all's well that ends well and I'm glad they both get their HEA!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 8/9
Umpf! It's always a bit of a shock when a third party is included in the dance *fannin' frantically!*
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 8/9
One thing's clearly evident...Edward can't handle role reversal LOL! Seems our lovelies need another good round of communication, includin' lots of hot, mutually satisfyin' make-up sex!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 8/8
The creativity in this fandom continues to amaze and astound me! Can't wait to see Bella take control but I'll need a few hours sleep first LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 8/8
Bella IS doin' extremely well for a first timer...then again, she's got a beautifully talented Master for a teacher *THUD!*
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 8/8
Fuuuck! I need a cig and I quit three years ago *damn!*
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 8/8
Holy crap! Every word...every move that man makes has me on my knees, too DAYUM!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/8
You evil spider woman! I was just gonna have a peek and now I'm stuck in your web...and lovin' it LOL!
brittany08forever chapter 9 . 5/21