Reviews for Beautiful
petmom1213 chapter 9 . 8/31
I really really ;) enjoyed this. I wish there was more. But oh so good. Beautiful.
Payton79 chapter 9 . 7/21
It's a shame you couldn't continue this story. It's one of the very few BDSM stories that really portray a naturally believable, submissive Bella. Most others rely mostly on the kink and leave out the aspect of feeling the need to serve a master.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 6/19
That was fuck hawt, so smexy, love the exhibitionism. He probably has an agreementwith Paul to let him hear their sex hope you get backto this after four years.
Gunefan1980 chapter 8 . 6/19
That was a great chapter, I'm glad Edward stopped Jasper, if he loves her so much, even if he initially was interested in sharing, his feelings for Bella have changed. If at some point in their relationship, they decide mutually to do threesomes, that's a different story, but for now, when they are establishing a lover relationship in addition to being Dom/sub I hope they restrict themselves to an exclusive relationship. Since Edward is so new to romantic relationships, I don't think they should be with others even when they are scening
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 6/19
I'd love to be a fly on the way for that job interview,Edward goes over his duties, and then informs Carlisle that he would see unusual thongs at his dinner table, subs spread out nude on the table whole he ate, sex play with his sub at the table, and sometimes he would ask Carlisle to bring his sub to orgasm, for which he would be rewarded, lol that was a hot chapter and me and my girly bit really had fun with that one. Think I need new batteries yum
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 6/4
Very hot smexy story, I'm going to go with my fantasy that Bella is independently wealthy, has a trust fund or something that allows her to work or not, although his arrangement seems to make her his mistress, not find of him sharing, I can't quite resolve monogamy with watching her have sex with others while he watches. It's good, very hot. Chapters for my spank bank lol
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
Its been 3 freakin years update already
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
I stopped reading E and B a while ago. Started reading E and J yeah, sorry I'm one of thise the bitch totally ruined them dor me. Last year I switched to male characters from Criminal Minds. I stumbled upon an Edward and Jasper ffn I read a while ago that I really loved and subsequently read many E and J stories some re-read some new. This is fuck hawt and sorry I'm not fond of Edward sharing. I prefer that they be monogamous. Idk it just feels likehe holds her in higher esteem when he keeps her to himself.
A2463 chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
great story.
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
Holy smokes! Now that's what I call a very good business trip LOL! Guessin' you got sidetracked by RL, hon, so I won't bug you for something you can't give *sigh!*
But thank you very much for what you were able to give us!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
And well he should have made it up to Bella! Hell'n he KNEW before he let Jasper invite himself over that Bella was more than just a new sub to be shown off! But all's well that ends well and I'm glad they both get their HEA!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Umpf! It's always a bit of a shock when a third party is included in the dance *fannin' frantically!*
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
One thing's clearly evident...Edward can't handle role reversal LOL! Seems our lovelies need another good round of communication, includin' lots of hot, mutually satisfyin' make-up sex!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
The creativity in this fandom continues to amaze and astound me! Can't wait to see Bella take control but I'll need a few hours sleep first LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Bella IS doin' extremely well for a first timer...then again, she's got a beautifully talented Master for a teacher *THUD!*