Reviews for Boy Meets Boy
angel1412 chapter 4 . 9/20
I really want to read more of this and see where it goes.
Leonora Chris chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Really nice. Would love to see more.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Sad yet sweet. If Derek knew Spencer back then he would have been that protective of Spencer as he is now. I thought there was a ten yr difference between them as there is in real life. Looking forward to more.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Awww is right. So sweet I've seen pictures of Chartes it is beautiful. Took an art history class in college. Lovely story. Sorry not commenting on every story I'm taking my mind off the 37 degrees weather by reading but too cold to take gloves off this one time. While I thought of Clooney as maybe a GS someone wrote him as a pit bull I agree lab is most appropriate. Loved the tattoo story. Fingers freezing and bus not in sight. Love stories
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Can you write more chapters ? P.S Awesome story
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
AWWWWWW! THAT WAS ADORABLE! after you did the Carl chapter I hoped you would elephants memory and you did do yay!
Peris chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Loved it please update soon.
FudoTwin17 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
AWWW! I luv it! XD A lot. :) Hope u update soon!
Lizzybeth74 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Hope you decide to finish this. I really like these Morgan/Reid AUs.
loverboysgirl chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Marauder chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
please,please,please,please,please... UPDATE PLEAse!...*giving puppy dog eyes*... I LOVE IT!. :)...
rowsdowersavesus chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Awww, love this!

It's so sweet to have Derek rescue him from that.

Your writing is great, keep up the fab work! :)
Reidfreak chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I love this! I hope you continue to write more! Your writing skills are very impressive! Keep going! I can't wait for more!
Koko77 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
What a great chapter this was! I love the idea of Derek rescuing Spencer from that awful moment..I really enjoyed this segment of the story and can't wait for the next..and anything else you have up your sleeve story wise :)
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I really like your story and how you put in the goal post story from elephants memory!