Reviews for Baseball, My one and only, or so I think
Mikaela Hopeeeeee chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
OMG! Please write another one!
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
I loved this :)
WhyDidIWantToDoThis chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
great story
All-The-Stories-Were-True chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
SEQUEL!
Phantom HeartsxThorny Roses chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Sequel please! Also I love this story.
J.E Magic chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Please tell me that's not the end! Please! Please! Please! Tell me that's not the end! There has to be a sequel! You have to make one! You cant just end it like that!
Peppermint Butler chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
ok Jam i want to hear ur ideas
sweetpdea chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
SEQUAL! AND NEW STORY!
hockeychick19 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
i wouldnt mind a sequel but if u wanna do a completely new sandlot story, then do that 2...id read it either way if its about benny
sweetpdea chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
IT CANT BE OVER!1
hockeychick19 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
great story! sad it's over...good job writing it!
miss.twilightprincess chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Great story. Lov eit all the way. Sa dit ended. Love how Amy writes 'taken by amy' how cute.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
You're pretty on point with spelling and grammar, and what not, but maybe you could make the story a little more in depth? Or descriptive? (Not that your writing now isn't fantastic, just a little improvement) Also, now that Benny and Amy are going out, you should put them in their first date in a bit ;) Maybe a small outing to the diner? Or a date to REAL baseball game together? Or just something romantic, like a night under the stars in the treehouse... (Cheesy enough yet? Lol) Keep in mind: Before you throw in a bunch of conflict, you'll need to make the story seem like everything's going great, and then fill in some plot twisters, which is why I suggest putting in Benny and Amy's first date... The conflict can be between Amy and her mother, or Amy and Lisa and the other girls, or even an internal fight between Benny and Amy! :O haha, surprise me! I also liked one reviewer's suggestion of having Smalls chase after her for a change... I can really see Amy developing a deep friendship with him.

You're doing great so far! Keep up the good work, and don't forget those plot twists! ;) OR that date... I look forward to it! Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
OHMIGOSH! Okay, you should know right now that I never write reviews, so you should feel very special right now! Haha, but really, this is a great take on the Sandlot story, and I can't describe how happy it makes me that Benny and Amy are FINALLY going out! The story line is very intriguing, and the characters are very... Well, in character! I'd definitely catagorize this story in the...mmmm... Top 5 Sandlot stories :D

My only issues? Just some constructive criticism: You're pretty good with s
sweetpdea chapter 9 . 6/25/2012