Reviews for Resemblance
FangirlIssues31 chapter 1 . 8/8
This is too good! Magnificient! Love it! I laughed so hard! I love you you're the best seriously!
Good Luck chapter 1 . 8/6
Thank you for sharing; didn't notice any severe spelling mistakes.
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 6/10
HAHAHA THIS FLUFFY FIC. AWWW. I CANT BELIEVE THE INFINITY OF HUMAN'S STUPIDITY. I mean how is that description a guy? Hahaha. Perfect logic. But then ain't guys cute when they are stupid and childish? I love the adorable ending though. Hehehe. KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED
stars.darkangel chapter 1 . 2/27
Oh my god! Lol. My stomach's hurting from laughing too hard. LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I can totally see that happening. Thank you for this beautiful IchiRuki fanfic. You're awesome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Very, very funny. My favorite parts had to be Ishida and Chad's utter lack of feedback in the face of ramblings.
ChappyRu chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow, such a cute and funny story! Thank you for such a fun read!
JoTerry chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Hilarious! I read this after a long fanfic which I had gotten so emotionally attached to; which didn't end well. Thank you for restoring IchiRukiness. Lol!
Anonymous Questions chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This gets me everytime*claps*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Fucking Hell! My sides are in orbit!

awesome!
IarIz chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Rich ... I can die from laughting for this piece. All till the end... Im soo gonna remember this piece for the rest of my life... XD ahahaha.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
The only thing missing from this is Hitsugaya flying in on his bankai to murder Ichigo for liking Hinamori. Otherwise THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!
Mary Marcato chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
"...but Byakuya's expression was gold. His shit eating grin was no longer so shit eating, nor was it a grin anymore. He by then didn't know who to annihilate first, his vice-captain for feeding him false blackmail material, or the human boy whom he now wanted to castrate." just... priceless XD Gosh, I couldn't stop laughing, and it's 2am here... and i have to work early in the morning... I'm f***ed... But I couldn't stop laughing. Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
oh man, this is gold shit right here...priceless i tell you! x)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Ishida is just too precious.