Reviews for Resemblance
ar00551 chapter 1 . 4/5
I love this story, so creative!
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 3/30
This made me giggle the entire time. Poor Ichigo! And Ishidas reaction was gold.

Great work!
OtakuLife121 chapter 1 . 1/1
I just had to stop reading several times because of The embarrassment and laughs. Holy shit, i would put a lot of 'JAJAJAJA' here to express how many smiles this fanfic had given to me, but then this would become a common review.

Shit, i loved it.

PD: Mizuiro, poor boy. Keigo, you're stupid. Chad, i love you. Byakuya, seriously? And Ishida, man, now i shipp you with Ichigo.

Thanks for shearing!
FangirlIssues31 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This is too good! Magnificient! Love it! I laughed so hard! I love you you're the best seriously!
Good Luck chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Thank you for sharing; didn't notice any severe spelling mistakes.
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
HAHAHA THIS FLUFFY FIC. AWWW. I CANT BELIEVE THE INFINITY OF HUMAN'S STUPIDITY. I mean how is that description a guy? Hahaha. Perfect logic. But then ain't guys cute when they are stupid and childish? I love the adorable ending though. Hehehe. KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED
stars.darkangel chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oh my god! Lol. My stomach's hurting from laughing too hard. LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I can totally see that happening. Thank you for this beautiful IchiRuki fanfic. You're awesome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Very, very funny. My favorite parts had to be Ishida and Chad's utter lack of feedback in the face of ramblings.
ChappyRu chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow, such a cute and funny story! Thank you for such a fun read!
JoTerry chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Hilarious! I read this after a long fanfic which I had gotten so emotionally attached to; which didn't end well. Thank you for restoring IchiRukiness. Lol!
Anonymous Questions chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This gets me everytime*claps*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Fucking Hell! My sides are in orbit!

awesome!
IarIz chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Rich ... I can die from laughting for this piece. All till the end... Im soo gonna remember this piece for the rest of my life... XD ahahaha.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
The only thing missing from this is Hitsugaya flying in on his bankai to murder Ichigo for liking Hinamori. Otherwise THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!