Reviews for if i had a choice i'd choose you
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I cannot take it! Lord Jesus, help me. This story...made me lose my mind. Beautiful. Wish you wrote for the show.
taemins chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
favourite
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
The thing is i just know the daryl character is a romantic one too in the show! They just have ti give him a way to show it! Love him!
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aw, I loved this! Great job, I really enjoyed this story and thought that you did a great job :)

xx
writerchick0214 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Daryl/Andrea is literally my least favorite pairing but I clicked this anyway because the plot sounded interesting. SO happy I did because I loved this. Really good I enjoyed Daryl's vulnerability
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Sweetness. Loved it.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Very cute, loved it!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awwww! I had happy tears in my eyes by then end there ;)

Awesome job!

Rachel xo
Vamparino chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is so cute. The character growth was excellent and the ending scene where they pick the same house actually made me say "aww" outloud while I was reading it on the train! This is easily my favorite Daryl/Andrea piece because it all felt so natural. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with everyone. I am going to read this story every time the show has Andrea making bad life choices. This story just became my new happy place!
toorational chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oh, this was just lovely! The slow progression, how in-character everyone is, the sensuality of the piece, the ending- as happy as possible, considering the circumstances- everything was spot-on perfect. *cuddles fic happily*

(And I'm not even an Andrea/Daryl shipper!)

*draws hearts everywhere*
Mandamirra10 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I loved this! I loved it I loved it I loved it!

I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
The noise that just came out of my mouth wasn't for human ears. My dog just gave me a weird look.

I'm never leaving this fandom, either.
LillianMW chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I'm SO glad you're back! And this fic is flawless. Loved it.
Pr3ttyR4ndom chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love how realistic this was and your ideas are genius...

Thank's for posting.
Pr3ttyR4ndom chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love how realistic this was and your ideas are genius...

Thank's for posting.