Reviews for The Jealousy Games
titasha chapter 30 . 12/3/2015
Unos de las mejores historias que he leĆ­do. Felicitaciones!
Jerry Side chapter 30 . 12/3/2015
Glad to see you're finishing the story. The chapters are definitely enjoyable. Keep up the work!
RandomPerson786 chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
I really like this fan-fiction. Its one of the best ones I have read. I want to know more about Katniss. I hate haw Gale and Katniss never see or speak to each other.
Belle453 chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
Firstly, it makes me very happy that there are still 2 more chapters to go...I don't want this story to end.

Poor Madge; it breaks my heart to listen to her story. How despicable of the Mayor to let the people of his own district die...and I guess his punishment is just (his house was the first to be bombed)...to mean to say?

For what it's worth, I'm glad he got Madge out, though he should've tried to help everyone. Sigh. But I love, love, love that Madge was arrested...and IDK why but no one's ever written that she was arrested for her rebellious acts. That's pretty cool...even though her dad paid for her to be out of there.

So glad that Madge and Gale are both still in love with each other. I also really liked their conversation about Katniss and the vote. You brought up some very interesting points. Love it.

Now who could be at their door disturbing their nice night to be? Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/30/2015
love the book, what about Annie Crest and her son? where are they now?
EStrunk chapter 30 . 11/30/2015
Madge's fear, and her shame about what her father did, was just awful. I particularly liked the chapter name. Beautiful reunion.
PoplarGirl chapter 29 . 11/23/2015
Agreed I can't believe they cut her out. She started the Rebellion. She gave Katniss the Mockingjay Pin of her reaped aunt. And I am in no doubt she knew exactly what she was doing. She had access to Intel no one else had and she clearly wasn't a Town Princess, otherwise herself and Katniss would never have been friends. They should have had her just so she could be the one to visit Peeta in hospital.

I've enjoyed your writing immensely. You've captured Gale. I would challenge you to a write just the pivotal moments where Gale drifted from Katniss. Watching the destruction of twelve fueling his anger, working with Betee making him feel like he is doing something, deciding it was necessary and morally acceptable to entomb the nut. His immediate reaction to Coin's murder - I'll bet he didn't understand why at first. The final goodbye with Katniss.

Please say you will.
PoplarGirl chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
Excellent. Well thought through. Well written. Hence forth that is the Cato Clove story.
poeticallyflawed chapter 29 . 11/22/2015
Loving this! A different and refreshing take. Can't wait for the next update.
Hawtsee chapter 29 . 11/21/2015
Ah this is so good. I can't wait to see their conversation.
EStrunk chapter 29 . 11/21/2015
Am I forgetting something? Why did the name Diana M. Fletcher mean something to him? I am dying to know where she's been, what happened to her. Loved this chapter.
mockingale chapter 29 . 11/21/2015
she's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! i'm so glad we finally get to see poor madge! (maybe madge is 'in' the movies but we just don't see her?)
Belle453 chapter 29 . 11/21/2015
You just made my morning by posting another chapter. Love it...love all the changes to Panem...but I just LOVE your Gale. Can't wait to find out what Madge has been up to and how she escaped.
Belle453 chapter 28 . 11/17/2015
I loved this chapter. Of course I can't wait for Madge to make an appearance. Love, love, love all the info in this chapter.
EStrunk chapter 28 . 11/16/2015
I liked the detail re how few people in District 2 had actually trained as careers, esp. because that makes total sense. The parts about how his feelings for Katniss changed, how their relationship changed were sad. The bit about how Katniss probably would have eaten the berries seemed true to her character. I do love that you paint a picture of a hopeful (and clean) Panem. I was frustrated that there wasn't any of that in the books.