Reviews for Love and Art
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 7 . 1/23
Look at these two dorks, falling in love~
Motivation is Dying chapter 56 . 11/10/2016
Those two are just so sweet together.
Motivation is Dying chapter 54 . 11/4/2016
The artist has a nice name. XD
Motivation is Dying chapter 51 . 10/24/2016
Arthur was so sweet~ And Lovino's drawing looks funny in my head. XD
Guest chapter 49 . 10/16/2016
I chuckled when Arthur told Gilbert that he was dating Lovino.

I think it's kind of weird that Arthur and Gilbert have a friendship, but it makes me smile that they are friends. England and Prussia did have an alliance in the past.
Motivation is Dying chapter 48 . 10/15/2016
I can't get that beautiful image of Lovino as a fallen angel out of my head. I wish someone would make it real. Lovino trying to attract Arthur's attention while he was calling Gilbert was very cute, that I can't stop smiling.
Motivation is Dying chapter 44 . 10/7/2016
I think Arthur pleasuring himself would be content for an M-rated story, but at least it doesn't involve the mentioning of the unmentionables so I'm okay with it.
Motivation is Dying chapter 40 . 10/6/2016
This is just so cute. :)
Motivation is Dying chapter 39 . 10/6/2016
YES! They finally got together. The kiss scene was perfect. It was gentle and it doesn't rush things too much. Your writing style is one of the most beautiful things I have read.
Motivation is Dying chapter 38 . 10/6/2016
As much as I love Alfred, I can't just forgive him for leaving Arthur.
Motivation is Dying chapter 33 . 10/6/2016
Sorry for not reviewing in the previous chapters. This story is slow, but it's really enjoyable. #EngmanoneedsmoreinteractionsinHetalia

It's kind of weird that Prussia is dating Poland, since they were enemies, but this is a human AU so I'm alright with that. :)
Orithyea chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Aaaaaah, I'm reading this for the third time.
Tairulz chapter 123 . 3/5/2015
Wow. I loved this story, plenty of chapters and VERY well written. You did a fantastic job with this story :D
littleraiincloud chapter 83 . 9/29/2014
I thought that the "friend" was going to be France. I'd forgotten about Denmark.
SalaciousCrumb chapter 123 . 8/8/2013
Another really lovely fic. I have so much enjoyed reading it.

You've definitely sold me on these two as a pair.
EvilMidget6 ;)