Reviews for Love and Art
Orithyea chapter 1 . 6/29
Aaaaaah, I'm reading this for the third time.
Tairulz chapter 123 . 3/5/2015
Wow. I loved this story, plenty of chapters and VERY well written. You did a fantastic job with this story :D
littleraiincloud chapter 83 . 9/29/2014
I thought that the "friend" was going to be France. I'd forgotten about Denmark.
SalaciousCrumb chapter 123 . 8/8/2013
Another really lovely fic. I have so much enjoyed reading it.

You've definitely sold me on these two as a pair.
EvilMidget6 ;)
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 49 . 6/7/2013
Okay I honestly can't wai anoter 75 CHOATERS to comment, so ere we go:
-I really do love this, the ideaa is nice, the plot's well thought out [rough spots here and there but meh, all writing has it], characterizations pretty damn good.
I love the originality playing into Lovino and Feli's relationship, Gil and Arthur have a pretty great broship going on too [did I mention I love their interaction at the end of this chapter especially?[andjustingeneral].
-Pretty realistic, green card, buisness stuff I'm too stupid to understand, artwork, and all that. Good job son.
And I love looking at all the artwork- Chharles Burchfield's amazing, and Paul Klee's Dream City from a while back was great [don't even get me started on The Persistence of Memory].
-Did I mention plot? Because plot. And I love art Aus now, i think you just created a new fetish/favourite/bias/whatever for me, and I expect to you tak responsibility for the repercussions of your actions and all the strife that will result from it.
Lovi's great, him being a rich buisness man is just wonderful and imaginable too. Wellthought out everything, and them being blushing damosels through 1/2 of this, albeit kinda cliche, was cute and this entire story has literally been giving me heartattacks at all the dorkyness of these guys.
I was also kinda of an idiot trying to figure out who Felicia was for a good 1/2 until I actually hard his name. I am an idiot. But yeah, great.
Anyway, off to read the rest, ignore my inane rambling please.
Napoli Corleone chapter 39 . 12/8/2012
This chapter was like a roller coaster...

It was so sweet :3

wahahaha...

I have forgotten how to write coherently because of how amazing this is! :D
kastiyana chapter 125 . 9/9/2012
aw, I wanted to see some scene of them sailing in the Caribbean. I was thinking about the pets too, but it wouldn't be that relaxing with the dog arround.
I feared for the car. I imagined Gilbert runing arround in the Ferrari, laughing at loud and... god. For sure Lovino thought the same.
Orithyea chapter 125 . 9/7/2012
You ended Anagram Stories and now my all time favorite Love and Art. Why are you making me cry. Why. Thanks for such a wonderful story. Never have I thought that I would come to love the pairing England/Romano. I look forward for more stories from you (seriously, I really, really, really am).
Woe is Wendy chapter 88 . 9/3/2012
Hi hi! Been reading this for about a week, and it's so hard to stop. This fic is just...brilliant. *o*

And omg I feel so dumb now, for not noticing the significance of the title. OTL In fact I was wondering what made such a witty and clever writer decide to use such a simple, seemingly insignificant title for this fic. xD But omg it's so meaningful now! 3 3 3 It just makes me love this fic even more, if that was even possible :3
kastiyana chapter 124 . 9/1/2012
When I read this the first time it was unexpected and hilarious, it still is. I'm sure Natalia planed to get pregnant, that she didn't take pills on purpose and that Alfred was a fool to not use protection. As, after all, is an honorable man, if she asks him to marry her, he'd probably accepte by stupid and heroic reasons. I feel a little sorry for him.

It was a happy ending and I really like to see an scene of this two sailing in the Caribbean, drinking rum in the offshore, or whateaver it comes to your mind.

Thanks for this story! )
kastiyana chapter 123 . 9/1/2012
I feel like an horrible person now because I read this three times and I didn't coment.

I have to say I admire you for describing a party so well. Maybe one could thing is easy but using so many characters - that you articulated so well - intreacting with each other in one chapter is not easy. I also want to mention how you articulated the the characters in order to function as cogs in a big machine, so that the events of one's life has an effect in another's, as I noticed in the stories of Francis and Antonio, Katia and Matthew, Alfred and Natalia.

The scene of Gilbert kissing Lovino's cheek or when Lovino kissed Arthur made me smile. Lovino has evolved as a character, has grown, and it was a slow and natural process , very nice to see.

Also was good to see all the characters toguether and how they ended; I guess that was the point of this party in the story.
Hatake Kai chapter 124 . 8/29/2012
OMG... LOL they're having a baby... bloody hell... This is funny :)

AmeriBel still scares me tho... But yours is somewhat cute
Gardyloo chapter 124 . 8/29/2012
I finally get around to reading the end, whiched caused me to have a panic attack because this has to be every EnglandXRomano supporters fix of the under appreciated pairing, then I see that there was yet another chapter that lovely Fanfiction failed to notify me of, and it's the epilogue! And you say that there will be more than one! Alright... The world in in order again. Proceed with the Engmano!
PunkIggy chapter 124 . 8/28/2012
You know you can't end this XDDD I was so happy to see this update :D
sun chapter 124 . 8/28/2012
I cannot get over how ridiculously elated it makes me feel to see another chapter.
I just-
You are an extremely capable author. You are good at what you do.
Pleasepleasedon'tstopTOOquickly.