Reviews for Stay With Me
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 6/11
*SOB* THIS STORY IS SO SAD~! BUT SO BEATUFUL TOO~!
Tourterelle Noli chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
... *sobs*
I think I'm going to cry.
... T_T
Well huh... great story and all but...

*cries in a corner* Yuriiii... Flyyyynn... ; _ ;
Sylvynn chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
omg...why did I read this...I saw the warnings, yet I didn't heed them. I'm bawling now...
Saphire1247 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Amazing story! I have to admit, I get teary eyed at the end and that's hard for me! Thank you so much for uploading this amazing story!
Kisaru-ouhisama chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
This is kind of like a happy ending in a way, only very, VERY sad. For some reason it felt like a Romeo and Juliet story a little bit. I was hoping that Yuri would pull through but when the doctor said he wouldn't make it, i knew Flynn was going to do something but not keep the wound that he got from the terrorists. It was a lovely story in the end. Its unique in its own way. Anybody would cry and melt after reading this. You did a beautiful work of art.
Marmar Safire chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Believe me when I say 'little' in regards to emotion is not what you accomplished. I loved it.
onlyone42 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
... ok I am going to be honest with you. That was amazing. I am not joking at all or over blowing it... I have read many stories about lost loves and I will admit there were evry few that ever really got me. This story has been added to the list of ones that have. Oh my god you actully had me in tears I had to stop reading the last part and calm down before I could finish it the plot was gripping I could not stop reading till the end I have also found that after reading it that I wanted to read your other stories and have found that all of them were very well writen. I can't wait for updates on the ones that are yet to be finnished and new stories to come! You can consider this girl a major fan! *hugs* and *cries* cause I read it a second time and feel like I want to cry again
beingzen chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Nooooooo! You killed them! How could you?! Lol. I cried like a baby with your story. Pretty emotional. Verry ooc but beautifully tragic nonetheless. Well done.
Ali sanpei chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I officially have no tears left. This story was so sad that I cried for like, at least two hours straight. Your work is amazing. It is able to bring out so many emotions from me- some that I wasn't even aware of. I hope that you never quit writing, because there are a lot of people who enjoy reading your writing. Now I have to buy a new box of tissues, and blink a lot. The air on my teared up eyes stings!

Keep up the AMAZING, awe inspiring work!

Ali sanpei
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
...ecrire ce genre de fins devrait etre interdit.
Je me trouve dans un pub bruyant à Londres et pleure à chaudes larmes...les gens me fixent bizarrement ._.
Cette fic est un merveilleuse torture ma chère Rose, aussi magnifique et adorable qu'affreusement abominable x.x Le déséspoir de Flynn est remarquable, ainsi que le combat intérieur de Yuri.
Bravo tt de même, espece de sadique TwT
OlivineWK chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Forgot to mention this, but really, I'd like to think that even after all that has happened, they both do eventually meet each other again. :'( I wonder what kind of world they'll be in...
OlivineWK chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
D'aawwww...I was kind of hoping for a happy ending, where the blood draining actually worked and all. But when the doctor announced that it didn't, I was looking forward to see how Flynn would react after everything is over. THEN, this happened! I really tried to stop myself from shedding tears, but it was just too sad, yet beautiful at the same time. Thank you for this amazing work!
ILoveLoveRomance chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
i seen that coming but that didn't stop my tears
Azali Syria chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
It just dawned on me to check and see what other stories you had for this pairing, so I chose to read this one before I went to bed.

BIG MISTAKE. AHHHHH I am crying so hard it's not even funny. I was really not expecting the ending you wrote and it tore me apart. Seriously, from the doctor saying Yuri had three days to the bitter end I was a sobbing mess. The thought of Flynn having to live without Yuri, after finally finding out their feelings for one another, I cried. But Flynn submitting to dying alongside Yuri, in the spot they used to share, I bawled. Still am. Omg you should not be able to make people feel that much.

This isn't a bad thing at all, don't get me wrong. I'm amazed and impressed you could delve that deep to write something like this. As always your Flynn is adorable. I just wish they weren't so stubborn! This is one of my all-time favorite pairing and you do such a great job with them. When I get the chance to read your other fics I'll be sure to review those.

But for now I must dry my tears and think of much happier times for them. My heart hurts. XDDD

Flynn x Yuri FOREVER!

Azi
fallenBelial chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
omg! The end was so sad D: but i also kinda like that it has no happy ending...

It just fitted better that way.

You did a great job :D