Reviews for Daniel X: Out of Time
Janianovi chapter 31 . 2/24/2013
I really like your Daniel X stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
dkivznvkzm,x cbklvjkl
Blond Dude 42 chapter 31 . 8/6/2012
That was a great story. If mpre people read Daniel X fanfiction, you would probably have over 100the reviews instead of 8 well now 9.
Anon chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Putting a cliffy for absolutelyno reason at all.

That should be a criminal offence :3
Anon chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
Yay chap 17 :D

(ahem fail daniel)

Whats the chances that ur new book will be in a uk library xD?
Anon chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
Oh and just so u know Im not the anon without capitals xD
Anon chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ur a really great author and I love how well u can understand both Daniel/Dana's characters and write in their POV

eagerly awaiting chap 17

(I wish this was actually how the book went :P)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
Your writing is really good and I love this story. I can't believe it only has 3 reviews. But, not many people read Daniel X. If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you maybe put in more JoexEmma? I like them but I can't find any stories about them. Thanks and great story.
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Whoa. This is getting really intense... what's so sad that I've noticed is that this story only has TWO REVIEWS for a total of NINE CHAPTERS of an AWESOME STORY. That is just plain unfair. Especially when the fandoms I visit regularly get, like, five reviews per chapter. I have to start reviewing more... Whoa, this is totally spammish(is that even a word...?)

Anyways... I'm getting excited now! I'm guessing there'll be some dramatic twist when they try to save Daniel, though...
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
*gasp* How could there still be no other review? Geez, readers can be such critics these days! XD

lol I was reading Danny Phantom fanfics and watching the episodes all week, so it felt like Daniel X was Daniel Phantom/Fenton, and Dana was Sam, and Willy was Tucker, and The Prayer was Vlad. Needless to say, I am now a very confused cookie. O~O
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
... And then she doesn't see him for a very long time. I'm just so psychic like that, I know everything. XD