Reviews for Daniel X: Out of Time
Aw :( I've read this only for one day! That makes me real sad, because I don't really know now what to say about this sequel...

Lol, yeah, I kinda saw you struggling to understand Dana's perspective. I felt like I was reading the fanfic in Daniel's POV, lol. xD

I'm really sad that Khadagh died. He was one of my favorite characters. :( I love him as a trainer. Especially in the Game, when he made Daniel list all the lessons that he learned.

Scaly Face's wiped out of alien history, yay! :D He was so infuriating. I wanted to choke him for making Daniel feel helpless! :(

(Lol I've also realized that Daniel's fatal flaw is the same as Percy's. xD But now I'm so confused because it feels like Daniel is Percy and Annabeth is Dana and Emma is Piper and Joe is Leo and Frank. I'm so confuzzled. O.o

Daniel sat next to Lily, who looked around anxiously, fidgeting the necklace that hung around her neck. She looked at everything except for Daniel, and at each minute that passed, her face flushed from pale pink to bright red.
I was sitting at the back, and I saw this scene clearly. I didn't mind it much-Daniel's funny, brave, and handsome even when he thinks he's not. He was the hot guy every human girl-or possibly any girl-wants to fall for.
And I'm lucky enough to be his.
I knew, for a fact, that Daniel won't replace me. His flaw, after all, is loyalty. We've been through a lot; we've lost each other countless times-after all that, could you imagine him leaving me?
I mean, I'm not selfish and all, but I'm pretty sure Daniel would never do such a thing. There are hundreds of other girls, but as he had said, he created my other me based through his opinion of a beautiful girl. But what he didn't know was that that girl-me-really existed, but in another world, in another dimension.
musrite chapter 28 . 7/10

That slap tho! :D

I really like this a lot. I'll continue reading.

Why does this story only have eleven reviews?!
Janianovi chapter 31 . 2/24/2013
I really like your Daniel X stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
dkivznvkzm,x cbklvjkl
Blond Dude 42 chapter 31 . 8/6/2012
That was a great story. If mpre people read Daniel X fanfiction, you would probably have over 100the reviews instead of 8 well now 9.
Anon chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Putting a cliffy for absolutelyno reason at all.

That should be a criminal offence :3
Anon chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
Yay chap 17 :D

(ahem fail daniel)

Whats the chances that ur new book will be in a uk library xD?
Anon chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
Oh and just so u know Im not the anon without capitals xD
Anon chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ur a really great author and I love how well u can understand both Daniel/Dana's characters and write in their POV

eagerly awaiting chap 17

(I wish this was actually how the book went :P)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
Your writing is really good and I love this story. I can't believe it only has 3 reviews. But, not many people read Daniel X. If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you maybe put in more JoexEmma? I like them but I can't find any stories about them. Thanks and great story.
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Whoa. This is getting really intense... what's so sad that I've noticed is that this story only has TWO REVIEWS for a total of NINE CHAPTERS of an AWESOME STORY. That is just plain unfair. Especially when the fandoms I visit regularly get, like, five reviews per chapter. I have to start reviewing more... Whoa, this is totally spammish(is that even a word...?)

Anyways... I'm getting excited now! I'm guessing there'll be some dramatic twist when they try to save Daniel, though...
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
*gasp* How could there still be no other review? Geez, readers can be such critics these days! XD

lol I was reading Danny Phantom fanfics and watching the episodes all week, so it felt like Daniel X was Daniel Phantom/Fenton, and Dana was Sam, and Willy was Tucker, and The Prayer was Vlad. Needless to say, I am now a very confused cookie. O~O
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
... And then she doesn't see him for a very long time. I'm just so psychic like that, I know everything. XD