Reviews for Remember Pearl Harbor
Rosella-Marie chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. I loved it so much. Pearl Harbor mustn't be forgotten, and I fear that it is beginning to fade away. Your story, however, captured the emotion and it was just so perfect that I think that Pearl Harbor won't be forgotten.
Keep writing
-RMarie
PurpleRose328 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is good! Great job!
Turtle1999 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Pearl Harbor was so sad...hopefully stories like this will always remind people of the horrible things that have happened in our history, so that hopefully we won't make these stupid mistakes, not that we started it or anything. It was so so sad...And then 911 came...there are some things in this world that I will never understand and this is one of them: People attack other people that are just like them in one way but completely different in another and they don't care about it; they kill people who are just there at the wrong time and never think back on it or give it a second thought...this is one of those things I will never get.

Anyway enough gaggling...good story, really shows a lot and will hopefully stand as a memorial to those who died in Pearl Harbor and in World War II.

-Turtle1999 :D
K. M. Arrow chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Beautiful. This is the only wor dto deszcribe this.

I am tearing up, and I'm alright with it. I'm alright with crying for the men and women who died that fateful day. In a way, it won the war and freed the Jews. It gave us the strength and determination to pursue our ultimate goal. But was it worth it? These lives saved countless others, yes, but was it worth it? I believe we would have joined eventually, for at this time we didn't know what was going on in Germany. But we may not have won. So even though this day will be one of America's darkest, right up there with September 11th, I do believe it was worth it. We lost many loved ones that day, but we saved so many others. It will never make up for it, but I think the people who died would be proud to know how their deaths saved prevented thousands more.