Reviews for A Broken Promise
Know-It-All-2009 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is an amazing piece! I can't believe I didn't find it sooner...I like how it expands more on what Annie was clearly feeling as Auggie gave her the Corvette and then went after another girl

Wonderful piece of work
Marie King chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A wonderful insight into Annie's thoughts great work once again!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
beautiful even in sadness. Congratulations, nice fanfic :)
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Well, the episode was so sad, but hopefully the premier will be better! Right? I sure hope so, I don't want to cry about it.
HOAWhovian17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Lreally good

and the finale really was an urg moment. But, i guess it gives us hope for season 3 when it comes back
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
That finale depressed me a whole freaking lot as well! I relate to this one-shot more than I wish especially this line ' She loved him and wanted him to be happy even at the cost of her own heart.', so I definitely feel Annie's pain.
EverythingEventually chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Nicely done, I was also unhappy with the way the end went down. Hopefully he will get his act together next season.
JunkoAmaya chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I have to agree. I finally thought that the writers got there a$$es in gear, but I was so disappointed in the way they left it. I mean I get that that sexual tension is apart of the draw to watch the show, but come on, to have them that close and then not let anything happen? I can easily see next season being an issue for me...I swear I won't watch it, but every one who knows me knows that I'll watch just to see if the writers finally decided to fix everything. I have a strange feeling that they wont get together till the series finally, just like what they did with Chase and so many other shows. On you story side, I really like how you portrayed Annie, and how you gave an in site to what she might have been feeling during that whole seen and afterward. This is written beautifully.
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Good one shot. I felt a lot better about the finale after reading the interview with the guy who plays Auggie. I think

next season will be interesting now that Annie knows how she feels, and I'll be curious to find out if the actress that plays Parker shows up on any cast lists.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Thank you for writing this... I too Was upset about last night Eppy... Loved this...
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I agree with your Author's Note completely. I was so excited about this episode and thought that only good could come of Annie realizing that she had feelings for Auggie.

Good one-shot. You captured Annie well.
divergentofhogwarts chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow. Yeah I agree with you that this episode was sad because Annie wasn't able to show him how she felt. I hope they do something next season.