Reviews for The Ecadysiast
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
LOVE IT!
Lexakitty8656 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Such a good one shot story! Your really making me like this pairing!
Carling chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I'm a die-hard Drarry fan so I read this out of morbid curiosity. I can't help but wonder if it's weird for you to write this pairing when you've written so many good Drarry stories. To me it's so freaky and kinky to see Harry with Draco's son. I couldn't actually read the details where they get intimate with each other. I think this may be the first story I've read with this pairing. It is not my cup of tea but I loved reading Harry give Charlie hell. I can't stand Harry and Charlie as a couple so I always love it when they have a lovers quarrel of any kind. You made their fight spectacular to read!

I enjoyed reading about Draco yelling and fussing at Harry, too, oddly enough. I guess it was a novelty after reading your romantic stories pairing them together.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I loved this sooo much. Even just the part where they are playing the games is entertaining. And you lost me a bit with the soul mate thing but I found this very enjoyable and can’t wait to look at some of your other stuff!
Elaine chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I wanted to venture to Harry and scorpius fanship and I thought I wouldn't mind trying out yours because i like your other works. But I'm getting really tired of people not caring about Draco and think he's at fault. Yes he shouldn't have look at the case files without permission but it's like harry is blameless in all this, he's the same age as Draco for goodness sake if anyone should be angry, it's draco because scorpius is still his son , you're sleeping with your classmate son and you can't get off your high horse to realise he has every right to be angry and you don't?
allthingsmagical chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I absolutely love this. It is a story I could read again and again and I will do so. Sex scene so hot. And I love Harry's nickname for Scorpius. This was an all round job well do. This is going right where it belongs...FAVORITES LIST!